2nd week out 2nd place again

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
DARN I WANTED THE WIN SO BAD.My buddy said i didnt pull out of water box far enough was spinning heck out of tire but not really smoking it much.

6.30 most night spun bad in final+hit rev limiter in desperate attempt catch him.The kid I raced my freinds son had .005 rt on my .044 but I spun bad+ran off.:cry::cry:Dang it I WANTED THAT WIN BAD.I have moved into 1st place points + Billy win-o-meter bumps to $60 Win would have paid $144

When we were @ 5 bikes the kid was racing his dad.they knew if kid won he was getting bye run 2 finals .So I think pop threw the race o-well ya cant prove it+dont really matter anyway.thats bracket racing.

Camp BILLY
vh3w1s.jpg

256gwap.jpg

ebbf41.jpg

HOME BOYS BIKE (MY OLD BIKE)
2mp0qwy.jpg

The kids bike he also owns a gsx750 his dad got him that bike
$2,500 from guy getting out of racing they added delay box+slider clutch 6.50--6.40 1/8th @105mph
23mn6ew.jpg

dads bike 5.80--5.90 1/8th kz900
34splw9.jpg

95n214.jpg

bracket race+super comp bike

2eathu1.jpg

My buddy (coach) told me go ask him if he wants run winner take all in final.

Im glad I decided not 2.:whistle: Im trying my best launching @ 7,800

Then sucking paint+ pegging throttle.

I want go fast but my main thing is want leave with the $$$
I also want win points was track champ last year raced free all year.

I was getting 1.51--1.55 short times.Then a 1.70 in finals spun like crazy
The other guy did have .005 rt that wasnt going be easy 2 beat.
Around 1/2 the bikes thre are running delay box.Including me but im not used 2 it yet.

No guages what so ever I miss my fuel guage gotta open tank+swish it around

v8ivc4.jpg

I take my thumb off that button top yellow then open throttle so rev limiter kicks in @ 7,800 were i been setting it.

Last edited:
the upside is if you take runner up every week, you will win the points race... :)

thats true we have buy backs just 4 second round
so far none my $$ going there.I seem do good first couple rounds then go sour.
think im just trying 2 hard in finals need relaxe just pretend ita a time run take the pressure off.

where did you buy your wheelie bars and do they help you any ?
thats true we have buy backs just 4 second round
so far none my $$ going there.i seem do good first couple rounds then go sour.
Think im just trying 2 hard in finals need relaxe just pretend ita a time run take the pressure off.

I know with the cars in Evansville only superpro can have them 5.70 + faster pro+street cant.but bikes is anything goes.other than there is a cut 4 how slow 8.50 so cant race moped or scooter.I think they allow them Nashville.I think they really help if you race a slow bike jump on his top yellow no waiting.

Back