Fairing Screen & Tech Spec Project Today

Hayabusa2005

Registered
My 12 year old son and I worked on the Hayabusa today. We took all the fairings off and installed my new fairing screens that came in. I bought them from Clark Custom Cycle ( clarkcustomcycle@aol.com ) Ph 336-681-2049. I bought the 11 pc kit that was powdercoated in Black. They cover all openings in the bike! He also has plain and chromeplated. These came pre-formed and all I had to do was glue them on with the epoxy he supplied. They really finish off the bike.

I also put on my new Tech-Spec Tank Grips...these are super nice and go on very easily. Sorry for the lighting in the pics. I will post better pics when I have the bike out in daylight.

At the end, you wont see Misty...but you will see Romeo kissing Bacchus! :laugh:

PS: Sorry for the dirty bike...it will get washed and waxed tomorrow!

naked.jpeg

formedscreens.jpeg

insidefairings.jpeg

rear.jpeg

front.jpeg

tail.jpeg

sides.jpeg

fullbike.jpeg

son.jpeg

tank.jpeg

The pics in poor lighting do not do the screens nor the Tech Spec Grips justice...

As promised, my two dogs below..:laugh:

dogkiss.jpeg

looks good Jeff, :thumbsup: i like the tank prop also:thumbsup:

I had a jump ball like that when I was 5! Um, oh, that was 37 years ago.

The screens look GREAT! wanna come over and do mine next?

wer did u get the tech spec tank grip from dude???

Just google Tech Spec and you will find their website...paid 49.95 shipped for 3 piece set. I got the fusion, but they have snake skin and some other contour as well.

That ball holding my tank up is my rottweilers ball...he loves it.

Just google Tech Spec and you will find their website...paid 49.95 shipped for 3 piece set. I got the fusion, but they have snake skin and some other contour as well.

That ball holding my tank up is my rottweilers ball...he loves it.

thnx........:thumbsup:

Back