DSC00542.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

The Very tall gentleman is from the Bay Area. He took some shots of us as we approached the last corner at the top of the Mini Dragon. Said he will post them up in Pashnits Forum.

Bosshound where were you? :dunno:

Thanks for the good pics! Maybe Spring is finally here?
Raydog

How you like the Ducati 848? I was thinking about trading the gixxer in on one?

I like the 848, though I've never ridden one. The C14 is mine. The Duc had several offers to be ridden by those other than it's owner. All flatly refused.

More Snow?

winter right up until a couple of days ago! I'm going on "the great college tour" (showing my daughters Stanford, Berkeley, UCDavis, etc.)this week, THEN I'm getting my Busa on deck and am going to start coming over the hill to ride with you guys.

Nice pix, Russ! One thing's for sure...you don't see many Duc's with saddle-bags on 'em.

:beerchug: Those mountains are LOOKIN' GOOD!!! :beerchug:

winter right up until a couple of days ago! I'm going on "the great college tour" (showing my daughters Stanford, Berkeley, UCDavis, etc.)this week, THEN I'm getting my Busa on deck and am going to start coming over the hill to ride with you guys.

The guys are MIA. If you find them let me know. I'll tag along for the ride. :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed this one Russ............:down: I did end up going to Jackson later that day. Stopped by the Harley Dealership (Kinda Got Me Thinkin).........:whistle:

Anyways gladd Everyone had a Good Time :beerchug:

Sorry I missed this one Russ............:down: I did end up going to Jackson later that day. Stopped by the Harley Dealership (Kinda Got Me Thinkin).........:whistle:

Anyways gladd Everyone had a Good Time :beerchug:

Still looking for a V ride? Vette, V Rod or a Vir............................................................................................................

Virago? :rofl:

Back