Check out this zx-14

2stgsaleen

Registered
not bad for a kawa... does anyone here know him?

PatrickChabaud-Sept2008.jpg

Nice. 14s never look as good in photos as they do in real life though. I don't seem to feel the undulations of the form when I look at pics. The busa is smoother overall and I think that is a part of what makes it more photogenic. Also, the flattening effect of photography helps play down those freaking rear directionals on the G2 busa.

Mythos

Nice. 14s never look as good in photos as they do in real life though. I don't seem to feel the undulations of the form when I look at pics. The busa is smoother overall and I think that is a part of what makes it more photogenic. Also, the flattening effect of photography helps play down those freaking rear directionals on the G2 busa.

Mythos

Good points. For me the 14 looks bulbous up front and empty out back. It's like a reverse mullet of a motorcycle

Come to think of it, any stretched bike looks like that to me. The 14 just more so in stock config.

The only picture I've ever taken of a 14 I like is this one, and that's because it's only looking at the front. No rear to unbalance it.
DSC00285.jpg

To show my point, the whole bike
DSC00280.jpg

Just looks better up front.

Last edited:
Nice 14

Take the seat forward half of a Busa and mate it to the seat back half of a 14 and you have 1 heck of a bike.

If they could get rid of the silly fairing heat sinks, I would find it a much better looking bike. I can't stand form OVER function. Nothing wrong with style, but I thought fake vents and heatsinks went out with the 80's.

Correct me if im wrong, but i believe thats Ryan Shnitz(AKA Shnitz Racing) ???
Have to agree with the rest of you, the 14 just looks hideous :puke: I loved the way my ZX12 looked(HATED ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT CAME ALONG WITH THOUGHS LOOKS THOUGH), and when i heard about the 14 i couldnt WAIT to get my paws on one.........UNTIL I SEEN it in person :moon: Then came the almighty 08 HAYABUSA :bowdown: HAD TO HAVE IT...........Oh and of coarse i HAD to have the FASTEST color also :laugh:

I am rebuilding a motor for this beast, for a while there were no faster/MPH using nitrous. I hope the new engine designed by me will push it faster.

This is my personal bike "Chance" "The worlds fastest nitrous ZX-14"

DSCF1380.jpg

Last edited:
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe thats Ryan Shnitz(AKA Shnitz Racing) ???
Have to agree with the rest of you, the 14 just looks hideous :puke: I loved the way my ZX12 looked(HATED ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT CAME ALONG WITH THOUGHS LOOKS THOUGH), and when i heard about the 14 i couldnt WAIT to get my paws on one.........UNTIL I SEEN it in person :moon: Then came the almighty 08 HAYABUSA :bowdown: HAD TO HAVE IT...........Oh and of coarse i HAD to have the FASTEST color also :laugh:

No offense, but Schnitz is younger. GPW steps up! Nice bike!

Like the small about of "True flames" they airbrushed on... (Ryans ride was still at the Muzzy race shop last weekend)

About 14mph slower than the fastest ALL motor BUSA... ;)

Hey I am going to make this clear to you if you want to argue with me about anything pick up the phone 301-473-9191, until you build something with your own hands and make 6 passes with it and it not fall a part leave me alone. I am respectfully asking this. ENOUGH! 216.5-213.7 ain't 14 mph......I will send you a PM to make my thoughts very clear.

Last edited:
Back