Ok guys n gals,

I traded my 929 streetfighter for a bobbed 05 busa. Here she is:

boosa1.jpg

boosa2.jpg

boosa3.jpg

boosa4.jpg

boosa5.jpg

boosa6.jpg

here is a crappy photochop of some possible plans.

636boosa2.jpg

Drilled the bolts out for the ignition on the top clamp and removed the ignition. then I cut the loop off the top of the ignition, made a bracket, and mounted the aftermarket acewell guage there.

DSCN0859.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

Then i moved the ignition down beside the sprocket cover. The coolant bottle will be the next thing I do, I will replace it with an aluminum bottle of some kind.

DSCN0862.jpg

Here is the 636 tail that I am planning to get Randy @ RS Custom Works to help me get fabbed to the bike soon.

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0866.jpg

Did a little chopping on the subby so I could mock it up.

DSCN0921.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg

DSCN0923.jpg

But it will go a little different way. only big change will be the headlight and the exhaust. I found the headlight on ebay and the Boz Bros pipe at Roaring Toyz:

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN0920.jpg

Pipe1.jpg

Pipe2.jpg

a little cleaning up, and it should be a nice pipe, but now I have to get me a power commander, shoot, there goes more money!!

Thats it for now, I will update it after I get the subby fabbed up.

Questions, comments? feel free!!

Id drop the tail and mount the light alittle higher and call it good. I like the streetfighter look.

i really like the looks of some of the streetfighter busa's. if i ever killed my bodywork in a wreck and the frame, engine, and forks were still good...i think that is what i would do with it...well, if i didnt have full insurance or want to claim it that is.

wow....uhm....how much trimming did you do w/that Conan-sword you left in the garage? :laugh:

To each his own-Im sure you'll have lots of fun w/that bike when its finished.:beerchug:

A update ladies and gents.

Just scored a couple of things off ebay, $100 for both, I think that was a deal.

First off we have a Front Brake Master Cylinder for a 04 05 CBR 1000

Clutch2.jpg

Clutch3.jpg

Clutch1.jpg

Then we have a matching Clutch Master Cylinder from a 04 05 CBR 1000:

Master2.jpg

Master1.jpg

These should clean up the bars a bit and help me get rid of those ugly block boOsa Master cylinders. Next up is some Stainless brake lines.

And a set of these for $25

Levers.jpg

I like the shorty Pazzo's it has on it right now, but I cannot afford to put pazzo's back on the CBR cylinders right now. So, the shorty pazzo's are up for sale if anyone wants to PM me an offer.

Got a chance to D some W!!! Had time to do some polishing on the unpolished stainless steel header.

Before:

DSCN1127.jpg

After:

DSCN1128.jpg

Pics of the custom Subframe are to come.

Back