Mesh Jacket That Matches Orange / Black Busa

vmaxbaby

Registered
With my bike being only a few weeks away from being done I need to worry about some riding gear. I have a 08 Orange Black (fastest color) and need a mesh jacket for riding when it is warmer. I have the leather Hayabusa jacket with matching helmet and now would like to have something that matched if possible for running in summer. Anyone know of any mesh jackets that have orange in them and are nice. Or does Suzuki make a mesh jacket for the Hayabusa ?

Thank you in advance.

Joe Rocket... (I love mine :))

Rocket ft.jpg

rocket bk.jpg

I love the jacket I found mine on ebay it is a 4xl way to big for me. So i relisted it on ebay right now trying to sell it. I have been looking for a 3xl? where is everyone buying these from for a good price. List price is $239?

Excellent, Now the next question it matches but is it mesh for riding in summer heat ? here in Virginia there is day that are 90's which suck but I refuse to ride without protection.

they have a removable liner and then there not to bad in the heat.I also have the orange and black jacket to match my 08.

I love the jacket I found mine on ebay it is a 4xl way to big for me. So i relisted it on ebay right now trying to sell it. I have been looking for a 3xl? where is everyone buying these from for a good price. List price is $239?

how much you want? $239?

Im 6'3" 290lbs 36" waist, do you think it would fit me. i wear a 56L suit jacket

lmk

I saw this post a couple days ago and I wanted one of the orange and black ones. I couldn't find one anywhere on the internet in my size( only 4x and 5X). Today I dropped my Busa to Pete's Cycle for 600 mile service and decided to go to the show room with my GF. She walks over to the clearance section and founds 3 of the ( lg and 1 xlg). I picked up a xlg for $100.00. I had to hear "If it wasn't for me you would have paid $230.00" all the way home!

jacket 001.jpg

jacket 002.jpg

Excellent deal, I never get those deals :) I did find this one that is mesh and will be nice on days that are 80 degrees and higher. No orange but black will look good.

jacket.jpg

Hello all, i have a brand new joe rocket busa jacket orange/black in size 3x. I am looking for a trade for the same jacket in size 4x. Anyone willing please let me know. No bull**** i just want an honest person willing to do a trade for sizes.. Brand new still in plastic. The pics are from joe rocket site and do not have all the emblems on the back, just the kanji logo.

1061_Suzuki_'Busa_Jacket300.jpg

1059_Suzuki_'Busa_Jacket300.jpg

Two weeks ago I purchased a black & orange 2008 Hayabusa, and now I am looking for two large black & orange Joe Rocket Hayabusa Jackets. Research shows that the jacket sold between $100.00 & $215.00. I have found that all sold at the lower end are gone. Does anyone know where I can find two of these jackets at a good price? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated…thanx.

I have the black and white version also...liked it a bit better than the orange~!~

Back