for those offended

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
then this is not the post for you.  
tounge.gif

Actually, the Boo was a little dirty so I thought I'd give her a little bath before we went riding.

Here she is all dripping wet with bubbles.

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092512231 -->

DCP_2793.JPG

now all you need is the fairing screens and that would clean her up real nice...
biggrin.gif

Very nice! Will anyone ever get tired of looking at pics of a Busa? I think not!
biggrin.gif

I agree with the bubble bath, mine prefers it to just water and massaging.

Are we sick or what? I love this site.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Now its time to go get her dirty!

Bike looks sweet
smile.gif

Not to hijack your thread, but are you happy with the fit of the front clear t/s lenses?
Where did you get them?

Now its time to go get her dirty!

Bike looks sweet
smile.gif

Not to hijack your thread, but are you happy with the fit of the front clear t/s lenses?
Where did you get them?
they are clear alternative and no I wasn't happy. They just sent me the new revised replacements but I haven't put them in yet. You would never know the fit was poor unless you actually got down and was looking at the fit, to just walk around the bike and look at it, they look fine and look like they belong, but it's upon close inspection you realize the gaps that aren't there with the stock lenses.

now all you need is the fairing screens and that would clean her up real nice...
biggrin.gif
would love the screens, but I'm indecisive about the color. I've tried to remove most of the chrome and brushed aluminum on the bike for black powdercoat. I'm not sure how the black powdercoat screens would look. I've also given some thought to painting them a gold color close to that of the front forks, but not sure about that either.

Any suggestions?

Looks like time for a little Zaino!
shhhhhhhhh, don't tell BT........................But ummmmmmmmm bigBSbusa.................the whole Zaino thing............it just seems to complicated for me, to many products, to much time.

Though I really want to understand..........honestly........I really do.

Back