Can't wait to see

Sthrnblue

Registered
Since I took this pic I have changed the windscreen, levers, and kickstand but it still basically looks the same. Right now it's at the paint shop getting a face lift, I'm getting the graphic stripe off the tank,all the black panels on the fairings and around the dash panel are turning blue, along with the windscreen, with some touch ups on the rear hump and the front tire fender. After everything is blue I got to go look at the sketch of what I want to get airbrushed so he can finish it up. Hopefully it will be finished by next week sometime, and I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Busa_stage_3_002.jpg

Can't wait to see it. At first I thought you were going to have a Gen II similar to pipefighter248's Gen I.

I don't think I have seen pipefighters bike.

Demmym ......You sure got that right, I'm doing all I can to not call him and see where he has got with it.:whistle:

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I called today. He was just finishing some other work and was going to break mine down tonight and get ready to go to work tomorrow. But by no means am I trying to rush this, not on my baby...lol........he should have it done early next week.

Well the paint man is suppose to have all the blue painted and I'm suppose to go look at the sketches tomorrow night.

Well I got to see the tank without the ugly looking graphic stripe on it and I just wanted to hold it, soooo much better. Side panels are now blue but he don't have them back on yet cause he still has to do the air brush. Should have the finished product Fri. or sat.

My baby is home and she looks nice. I don't have pics yet cause it was dark when I got home. All the blue panels are tight really cleaned it up and set it off different. The airbrush work was not as dramatic as I was looking for but it is clean and looks good. She is going back later and he is going to add a little more airbrush and I think I'm going to paint the frame blue as well.

Well I got sent home from work because of the rain and the sun came out long enough to get some pics. The theme is not overpowering but it boils down to a rider getting sucked into the front of the Busa and it blows out a skeleton hanging on and getting shredded and then falling to the bone yard at the bottom. I'm gonna go back and get some more work like the bone yard a little higher for more visibility, a skeleton hanging on to the rear hump and the frame is getting painted blue. All the black peices are now blue.

new_paint_on_busa_006.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_007.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_008.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_001.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_002.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_003.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_011.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_009.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_010.jpg

Last edited:
Back