Kevin vman1300 SlideShow

Trashy

Registered
I am planning to do a Memorial Slideshow on Kevin of his life(From then till Now), I would like to ask that any of you who would like to donate or share photos' feel free to do so. They can be sent to keikel2@earthlink.net Please let me know where the photo was taken and who you are. Thanx Kevins' Brother Keith(Trashy)

Kevin Memorial Ride-058.JPG

Kevin Funeral Home-100_1496.jpg

I'm pinning this...come on gang, post up the pics or sent 'em via email to help Kevin's family out...

My pics are at work, so I'll be sending some tomorrow for the collection :thumbsup:

I know these photos bring a tear to the eyes of those who knew him best. RIP Kevin, hang in there guys, just know he's in a much better place than we are. He crys for us now.

This Bash is going to be tough. There are alot of Kevin things to miss. That corner, chasing him through the dragon only to catch him at the overlook sitting on the wall waiting for you with his helmet and gloves already off (actually I think he had already finished a Fresca by the time I got there :laugh:), hanging out at the fire pit. I'm depressing myself again.

This Bash is going to be tough. There are alot of Kevin things to miss. That corner, chasing him through the dragon only to catch him at the overlook sitting on the wall waiting for you with his helmet and gloves already off (actually I think he had already finished a Fresca by the time I got there :laugh:), hanging out at the fire pit. I'm depressing myself again.

Don't be depressed...Kevin would want us to relive those moments and have lots more laughs. The memories will definitely be there, but we shouldn't get sad about them. He'd hate that :)

I did not have the honor of knowing Kevin personally, but it seems he has brought many people together from every part of this country and I was recently listening to a song and I could not stop thinking that this is what he did.

I don't want to draw tears but to gather strength from all the members and ask that we all remember and praise what people like him do for our lives.

As I said I never met him but he touched my life through this community.

this song is my tribute to him.

please excuse the visual part of the Youtube vid but listen to the song and remember him.
Bubba

- The Youngbloods - Get Together[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be depressed...Kevin would want us to relive those moments and have lots more laughs. The memories will definitely be there, but we shouldn't get sad about them. He'd hate that :)

That's right Kev would not want everyone to be depressed or sad. He lived life to the fullest.

Back