NOT Michelles Bday..

Hey... Yall went to Texas Roadhouse!! WITHOUT ME!!

oh.. and Happy Not Your Birthday Michelle!

Omar, you got me brother. Now how do I get out of this ???

DSC00893.jpg

you notice that both Ray and Tim are trying to run? thanks guys.. :rofl:

:rofl: Hey, it's good to laugh (at others for a change) :rofl:

He's kinda big for 12... :whistle:

Thanks for sharing the pics...meeting up under those circumstances was hard, but having a good laugh or two was just what Kevin would want us all doing...

It was a good dinner gang... :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the pics...meeting up under those circumstances was hard, but having a good laugh or two was just what Kevin would want us all doing...

I think Kevin will be bringing people together for some time.. Its all good..

Hey... Yall went to Texas Roadhouse!! WITHOUT ME!!

oh.. and Happy Not Your Birthday Michelle!

I believe I ate at Texas Roadhouse 3x last weekend :laugh: Yep, good to be out of town sometimes :whistle:

Thanks Jules...I sure hope everyone remembers me in a couple of weeks when it's REALLY my big day :cheerleader:

I don't think it could be said better.

those are great, thanks for sharing :rofl: you can tell that was a good time being had by all

well, almost everyone :laugh:

oh Michelle could have picked you... I think I got a new gray hair from that little experience..

...and just think how close I was to picking Omar, but he would have gotten on that saddle...so would Don I think...nope, I thought it was only fair to pick you Randy :whistle:

Randy couldnt go for a ride on that saddle because from what I hear he has been swinging from that swing he helped install at show girls a month or two ago and his arse still hurts
:rofl:

Back