Bazzaz Installed(PICS)!!!

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Well i started wrenchin this morning about 8:30am, and just got done about 10mins ago(1:30pm)! :thumbsup:
The install went VERY EASY(thanks to all the great people here) i even changed oil & filter(went to Royal Purple), and bleed rear caliper(still had air in it from swingarm change over). I loaded the map that brock sent me and after the test run in the country :fire: FEELS AWESOME!!!!!!! :muscle: Not a hick-up one....SPOT ON :cheerleader:
I still want to play around with it some more, Kingofthecoast(This is the man to see about bazzaz, AWESOME DEALS!!) sent me some maps to try also.
So now its time to finish wiring the n2o kit and start spraying the piss out of it! :thumbsup:
Oh ya, and for you picture junkies........here ya go, hope you enjoy :beerchug:

march09 002.jpg

march09 003.jpg

march09 005.jpg

march09 006.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Tox! Was it as plug-n-play as the PCIII? Havent done any looking into the Bazzaz tuners with the GenI and the ECU editor, but the interface on the laptop looks NICE! Nice Snap-on box BTW.

Looks good Tox! Was it as plug-n-play as the PCIII? Havent done any looking into the Bazzaz tuners with the GenI and the ECU editor, but the interface on the laptop looks NICE! Nice Snap-on box BTW.

Thank You Sir! Ya its all plug-n-play....same as the pc except there's more of them(2nd set of injectors, gear & rpm sensors also) :beerchug:

Now that you finally got it installed, how high did your percentage values get?
:lol:

I'm still trying to figure out the software, there's alot more you can tune(or in my case F*@K-UP :laugh:) I still want to get it back to the dyno to see what it can really do :thumbsup:

:beerchug: Looks good. I ended up getting the PCV with Autotune because I don't need all 8 injectors boosted. If I was dragging it with a turbo or NOS it would have been on the top of my list.

:beerchug: Looks good. I ended up getting the PCV with Autotune because I don't need all 8 injectors boosted. If I was dragging it with a turbo or NOS it would have been on the top of my list.

Doesn't the PCV control all 8 injectors? I haven't gotten one yet so I don't know.

Doesn't the PCV control all 8 injectors? I haven't gotten one yet so I don't know.

NOPE! I called them and taked with there tech guy, and he said there "working" on soming in the near future to control all 8 injectors, but the PC5 will NOT at this time(YA! heard that back in Nov :banghead: )

Thanks Fellaz :beerchug:

Cool deal, how do you like the autotune? I'm still debating on getting the Zafm(atuotune)for mine. :thumbsup:

Kotc, or anyone else that knows........ whats with the "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6" in the software screen? I noticed you can change the values(percentages). You can put negative or positive percentages in per gear.....but what does this do to/affect the Map? Thanks

march09 010.jpg

Last edited:
Back