The Texas way

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Radios are hard to outrun and so are these cars....

texascop.jpg

The Denver Police used to have a full on Pro-street Camaro, tubbed, blown etc... They used it as a PR tool at Bandimere Speedway during "Grudge Nights" and High School drags... It was sometimes bracket racing so you'd leave on em' based on your dial in, then here they would come lights blaring and siren on... Talk about fuggin nerve wracking...

Funny stuff...

The CHP up here in nor-cal have an interceptor Camaro suppose to be able to do 160 mph +

ConcoursD_059.jpg

You guys will never believe what I saw yesterday... An all black police Hayabusa! No kidding. From what I could see it had very small white police decals on it, a camera mounted below the headlights, small (2 or 3 row) LED red and blue flashers near the turn signals, and exhaust done to it. That's just not playing fair! Hope you all have a good one!

You guys will never believe what I saw yesterday... An all black police Hayabusa!  No kidding.  From what I could see it had very small white police decals on it, a camera mounted below the headlights, small (2 or 3 row) LED red and blue flashers near the turn signals, and exhaust done to it.  That's just not playing fair!  Hope you all have a good one!
rock.gif
Okay ... I'll bite ... really ??

Well I can out run all f those, but not a radio, and how many Green hayabusas do you know??  Damn dead give away...
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092270613 -->

even better, they will bust the dude on the ninja going 60MPH when they see him!

Hey i didn't think of that, I will just travel ahead of a pack of green Ninjas.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092270712 -->

Not fair!
And that light bar on the CHP is definitely not fair! Looks too much like a ski rack!
mad.gif

You guys will never believe what I saw yesterday... An all black police Hayabusa! No kidding. From what I could see it had very small white police decals on it, a camera mounted below the headlights, small (2 or 3 row) LED red and blue flashers near the turn signals, and exhaust done to it. That's just not playing fair! Hope you all have a good one![/QUOTE]

That's just ain't right...
Ride safe...

One of our local PD's *HAD* a camaro patrol unit on the interstate. They barrel rolled it at 130+ in a chase I had goin' one night... His K9 partner was found up in the edge of the woods scared shitless but unharmed! You know that doggie had to be thinkin' WTF just happened?!?
biggrin.gif

ICEcrash01.jpg

now this is a reason to slow down, cuz you know you aint gettin too far ahead of it and if you do, those bastards probably have a busa waiting ahead....

lambo.jpg

Damn!! I thought Ohio Hwy Patrol was bad...they're just a bunch of wussy's compared to these guys...:laugh:

Yeah... the 'busa police bike does exist... The sherrif uses it because they had a big problem with drag racers... now they can catch them.
biggrin.gif
Still.. it's justy plain mean!

You guys will never believe what I saw yesterday... An all black police Hayabusa! No kidding. From what I could see it had very small white police decals on it, a camera mounted below the headlights, small (2 or 3 row) LED red and blue flashers near the turn signals, and exhaust done to it. That's just not playing fair! Hope you all have a good one!
rock.gif
Okay ... I'll bite ... really ??
THere is one down here also...
Florida State Trooper.

The cops aren't playing anymore... how bad would you feel if you not only lost a race to a hayabusa, but got a ticket for drag racing on top of it?  I would have to laugh if I saw that happen.  
biggrin.gif

race.gif

Back