What should I do????? HELP

What should I do

• Stay with a little Chrome

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Go Blacked out

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • leave certain things chrome but PC the others?

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sessions

Registered
I have a friend that owns a shop with a Powder Coating Booth and he will powder coat anything i want for FREEE my question is what should i do? stealth everything out or stay with a little chrome? i would PC my spikes rear sets, pegs, grip bars,mirrors, etc it would be a glossy black, what should I PC and what Souldn't I PC? what do you thank?

DSCN3599.jpg

DSCN3600.jpg

DSCN3602.jpg

DSCN3603.jpg

DSCN3605.jpg

DSCN3613.jpg

Aestetics are a very personal subject. I think taste and balance comes in to the equation which does indeed overide ones personal taste many times as does safety of the onamentation that is also being added. Personally I am drab, an ex dirt and quartermile racer who relishes function over form unless the two can mutally exist.

Aestetics are a very personal subject. I think taste and balance comes in to the equation which does indeed overide ones personal taste many times as does safety of the onamentation that is also being added. Personally I am drab, an ex dirt and quartermile racer who relishes function over form unless the two can mutally exist.

WHAT???? that is way to indepth for my understanding!!! thanks for trying though!!!!

PC it all, or chrome the wheels and the rest black.

PC the heel guards and the passenger brackets black, leave the pegs and levers alone or chrome/polish them.

I little chrome keeps it lookin alive... It's matt, and in my view if you pc it all, you're killin it.

Right now it looks good, but the flat black and chrome are at opposing end of BLING. TO keep some contrast...how about PC with a black transparent on all that is chrome now. The black transparent on chrome will look like BLACK CHROME give a bit of a charcol look and contrast from the black black body.

Just a thought for you. It was my orig plan for the MULLET..use chrome then next winter black transparent PC all that is chrome, but fell in love with way looks now so.

Da bike looks great just as it is right now. But in contrast I'm inpartial to chrome myself.

black out the entire bike, frame,subfram,swingarm, pipes ect....keep the spikes shinny..me and Demmym will let you into our secrete club
:whistle:

Back