South Mississippi Blessing

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
Well.. they say we're Blessed... I'm still waiting for the Exorcism.

Gulf Coast Sport Bikes (the great group of guys DocDrop and I ride with) went to the Annual Blessing of the Bikes in Gautier (that is pronounced Go-Shay for you Yankees) Mississippi on Saturday March 21st. Then we went for a little 150mile ride through the back roads of South Mississippi... Stopped on a bridge for a little break and photo op.... thn headed back home.. I guess that means I am good for another year.

bridge (Medium).jpg

IMG_2061 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2075a (Medium).jpg

IMG_2079 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2082.jpg

And for thos of you who have been around for awhile.. and remember WingDing sending me something I was never able to post a picture of.... here ya go....

IMG_2073a (Medium).jpg

Are you trying to say us Yankees don't know how to talk? :poke:

:laugh:

Glad you had a good time! :beerchug:

AWESOME! Hey does this mean my man Doc is riding again!:whistle::beerchug::beerchug:

And yeah these guys are pervs...lookin at you area and stuff:rofl::rofl:

AWESOME! Hey does this mean my man Doc is riding again!:whistle::beerchug::beerchug:

And yeah these guys are pervs...lookin at you area and stuff:rofl::rofl:

Yes he is.. and even the Busa... he hung in the back most all of the day just in case.. but we rode for about 8 hours and he hung in there with us.

And yeah.. y'all are PERVS... but I guess that is why I hang out here... heck look at the group I hang out with at home!

Back