Pics of our cages.

Here is my other cage :whistle:

Harley2.jpg

I got to dig up some pics of my other truck, my 04 F-150 FX4, that was a hand me down when my grandfather had a stroke.

Here is mine. Its too bad that congress couldn't pass the tax breaks for buying new cars in 08. I would have been set lol.

030.jpg

079.jpg

099.jpg

Here's mine 06' Tacoma TRD she's paid for, Other than that no extras gets the job done that's all I can ask for....You guy's & girl's have some killer rides!:thumbsup:

102_3062.jpg

Here is a couple of pictures of mine and my wife's cars. I think you can figure out where my screen name comes from. The 02 Dakota RT is mine and the 04 Mustang GT is my wife's.

100_2367.jpg

100_2366.jpg

Here is HRH in her toy with my truck in the background.

IMG_1006.jpg

I love my little Sonoma, the #1 bike is Wayne Rainey's million dollar world champ bike...could've bought 100 Sonoma's!

P1000294.JPG

P1000322.JPG

that bike should be in a museum somewhere but if its the real deal and you have it put it in a glass box to keep the drool off that thing is awesome
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You guys have some killer rides. But I see lots of snow in these pics. Ya'll need to move south. It averages 65* and sunny all winter down here:)

either way, Here are mine

First is my '93 coupe, has a 352" R blocked 302 with some nitrous. Runs consistent low 10's, and has been in the 9's.
SCAN0016-3.jpg

DSCN4782-2.jpg

And my truck, just a supercrew on 36" Iroks and 20" wheels
745342028_l-2.jpg

And lastly is the DD, a stock 2007 Jeep Wrangler on 33" FCII's
080918_190150.jpg

Last edited:
that bike should be in a museum somewhere but if its the real deal and you have it put it in a glass box to keep the drool off that thing is awesome
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

It's usually sitting on a trophy base in his living room! I was taking it to a country club award ceremony next to Laguna Seca. When I got there, the only other bike they had on display was, well look for yourself! Raydog

(ps you should of seen the rubberneckers on the drive over, it was during the Moto GP weekend!)

P1000324.JPG

Back