Nitrous Kit

The clamp came on the arm. Flowtech here in the Chicago Suburbs did it before I bought the arm. I've seen clamps like that in Jegs, Summit and other places like that, so I would think if you've got someone that can weld it, unless it's a chrome arm I'd go that route. I cant tell what kind of arm you've got, if it's a stock arm with extensions or a stretched arm, but either way you should be able to get one like that on there. Shoot me a picture of your arm and I or someone here on the board will give you the best suggestion.

Pictures of the swingarm its a yana shiki 4-6 swingarm ext.

SDC14614.jpg

SDC14618.jpg

SDC14622.jpg

SDC14612.jpg

If you pulled the arm, any welding shop should be able to weld one up and paint it after it's done. I'll measure mine up to give you and idea where to put it, or just drill and tap it.

Yes that is exactly were i was going to mount my bottle. I would really like to see your pictures. Is the bottle hard to keep clean there? Mine has a 6 inch swingarm ext, does yours have one and how long. What size bottle?

Thanks

I've been wanting to go w/ some swingarm extenders but was always under the impression that extenders + nitrous = tragedy. Was only wanting to extend about 2" or less. (right upto the stock fender) Interested how this will work for you as I've been saving my duckies for CMike arm instead.

Here's a mount you drill,tap and locktite it on,also has antidrop hook,bottle can be mounted any direction..

Ebay Inventory 2341.jpg

I've been wanting to go w/ some swingarm extenders but was always under the impression that extenders + nitrous = tragedy. Was only wanting to extend about 2" or less. (right upto the stock fender) Interested how this will work for you as I've been saving my duckies for CMike arm instead.

As long as you buy "quality" extentions, make sure everything in nice and tight(i even used red loctite on extention bolts to swingarm), you'll never have a problem :beerchug: I put about 75 bottle's through my ZX12R with extentions and NEVER had a single issue!(mine where from spencercycle's) :thumbsup:

As long as you buy "quality" extentions, make sure everything in nice and tight(i even used red loctite on extention bolts to swingarm), you'll never have a problem :beerchug: I put about 75 bottle's through my ZX12R with extentions and NEVER had a single issue!(mine where from spencercycle's) :thumbsup:

Wow... This reopens my options. Off we go to the search engine looking for them "quality" extensions. Preciate ya!
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wow... This reopens my options. Off we go to the search engine looking for them "quality" extensions. Preciate ya!

Anytime Bro! :beerchug:
BTW, check out spencercycles.com they have some VERY nice extentions that are reasonably priced, there customer service is awesome too!

Last edited:

Gixx.....The last picture is a little unsettling for me! I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING :bowdown: , and maybe its just the angle of the pic but that allen bolt looks to be way too short, and it's only grabbing about 3/16" of the lock nuts, i see the "red loctite" but even so :shocked: Please explain :please:
BTW, Those do look pretty trick, i like the lock nut set-up on them, who makes them? :beerchug:

Last edited:
Gixx.....The last picture is a little unsettling for me! I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING :bowdown: , and maybe its just the angle of the pic but that allen bolt looks to be way too short, and it's only grabbing about 3/16" of the lock nuts, i see the "red loctite" but even so :shocked: Please explain :please:
BTW, Those do look pretty trick, i like the lock nut set-up on them, who makes them? :beerchug:

Now you can see how thick they really are.

Extensions5.jpg

Wellnuts2.jpg

What is the price of a CMike arm?

I got some great extensions that will fit like no other on the market from a few feet away the arm will look like a whole arm..

AHWWW OK.....thought i was missing somthing :banghead: Ya Gixx though's sum beotches look STOUT! :muscle: You make them too?

Yep,been making extensions since 1993,I have a Patent on my stainless steel wellnuts. They are designed to spin and press against each other as well as pull inwards from both sides when you install them.You can also torque them down more since the Bolts and Wellnuts are stainless. Other extensions just bolt in from the side of the mounting plate and the aluminum is tapped.

Last edited:
Yep,been making extensions since 1993,I have a Patent on my stainless steel wellnuts. They are designed to spin and press against each other as well as pull inwards from both sides when you install them.You can also torque them down more since the Bolts and Wellnuts are stainless. Other extensions just bolt in from the side of the mounting plate and the aluminum is tapped.

Very Nice Nick! :thumbsup: Looks pretty trick.

Back