Pics of our cages.

Paulie1300

Registered
lets see what we drive in the winter/downpors.
Heres my little race truck.
DSC00437.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

This was winter mode, summer mode is waiting on the engine stand....

In Georgia, we had some days that were comfortable for riding this winter. I snapped these pics in December after a sunny 60 degree ride. 1999 Dodge Durango SLT and 2006 Volkswagen Jetta GLI. The Jetta is the new addition to the family as of the day after Thanksgiving(Black Friday)

SD530177.JPG

SD530178.JPG

SD530181.JPG

Take you pick, although if you will look real close the camaro is not drivable any more since a tree ran into it.:laugh:

scan0017.jpg

Last edited:
Gallery

Pics. of the turbo tacoma. Also the ls6 powered miata that I sold a few months ago.

Just click on the pic to open the gallery. See sig. below.... got a gas mileage car when gas goes back up.

I have a black isuzu rodeo and the wife a silver saturn ion.Sold one of my Probe GT Turbo's over the summer and just sold the customized one for the Busa.Also have a 02 Roadstar Warrior

front driver.jpg

rear pass.jpg

left front.jpg

right side.JPG

Last edited:
VETTEnBUSA, I wannna know what line-of-work you are in, I wanna do that. I hope it doesnt involve me getting naked, or selling drugs.... My dream love would be a Lingenffelter Vette and my Busa, but I'm lucky to afford what I have now.

Kudos man, you did something right to have a lifestyle like that.

cel3.JPG

minus: racing stripes, rims, tires, exhaust system
add: broken windshield, stock rims/tires, junk yard exhaust

ya apparently driving your low to the ground celica over a median not a good idea. to much of this :beerchug: not enough of these :rulez:

Back