Thanks Sleeper Red!

VetteNBusa

Registered
Jesse suggested wiping the wheels with Pledge! I gotta say, they came out looking lookin' mighty nice without too much effort --- especially when it's black wheels.

Overall, gave the old girl a good once over --- seems like all I've done is washed/detailed cars the last 2 days --- so I threw in the bike for a change! :whistle:

Thanks again Jesse! :beerchug:

On a side note, I looked at the little window on the right side of the bike (clutch fluid?) Should that be full or empty when the bike is level? Sorry all --- have no idea. No leaks on the bike, but I wanna make sure it's not low.

Busa-CLeaned-010-copy.jpg

Busa-CLeaned-012-copy.jpg

Busa-CLeaned-005-copy.jpg

I believe that sight glass is your engine oil sight glass and it should be full when the bike is level.:beerchug:

Jesse suggested wiping the wheels with Pledge! I gotta say, they came out looking lookin' mighty nice without too much effort --- especially when it's black wheels.

Overall, gave the old girl a good once over --- seems like all I've done is washed/detailed cars the last 2 days --- so I threw in the bike for a change! :whistle:

Thanks again Jesse! :beerchug:

On a side note, I looked at the little window on the right side of the bike (clutch fluid?) Should that be full or empty when the bike is level? Sorry all --- have no idea. No leaks on the bike, but I wanna make sure it's not low.

Busa-CLeaned-010-copy.jpg

Busa-CLeaned-012-copy.jpg

Busa-CLeaned-005-copy.jpg
Lookin' really awesome, Dave. Now that's what I'm talking about.:bowdown::bowdown:
Now, it should be really easy to wipe the dust off. You can even use a feather duster after a ride to dust it off.

If your referring to the little window up by the seat, thats the rear brake fluid reservoir and down low by the foot peg, thats the engine oil. Both should show between L and F when the bike is level. ??? When all else fails consult the owner's manual. :whistle:

Thanks everyone! :beerchug: Great tip Jesse! :thumbsup:

If your referring to the little window up by the seat, thats the rear brake fluid reservoir and down low by the foot peg, thats the engine oil. Both should show between L and F when the bike is level. ??? When all else fails consult the owner's manual. :whistle:

Bought used -- manual not included :-(

Is that a vette in the garage behind your bike? Whatever it is it looks very nice. Post some pics of that thing.

Same here, but I dropped $20 at the dealer to get one. You can also download a service manual right here on the .oRg Forum just use the search.

Or just click here to for PERMANENT SHOP MANUAL HOSTING.

Thanks! I'll look into that --- and the link. :cheers:

Yery, very nice. Looks too clean to ride,lol:laugh:

↑ I thought the same thing when I was done :rofl: --- I used to think that with the cars too, but I learned to enjoy it.

Is that a vette in the garage behind your bike? Whatever it is it looks very nice. Post some pics of that thing.

Why yes, it is a Vette. Thanks for the props --- here ya go...

100_7545%20copy.jpg

100_7512%20copy.jpg

Thanks! I'll look into that --- and the link. :cheers:

↑ I thought the same thing when I was done :rofl: --- I used to think that with the cars too, but I learned to enjoy it.

Why yes, it is a Vette. Thanks for the props --- here ya go...

100_7545%20copy.jpg

100_7512%20copy.jpg
Holy Moly.... I worship you!! :bowdown: Beautiful Vette. :bowdown: I got the "chills" when scrolling down through those pics.... And a match to the bike to boot... Hmmm...Hmmmm..mm.

Nice job on the bike too.

Holy Moly.... I worship you!! :bowdown: Beautiful Vette. :bowdown: I got the "chills" when scrolling down through those pics.... And a match to the bike to boot... Hmmm...Hmmmm..mm.

Nice job on the bike too.
I worship him too, Bro. I love that Vette. You are the man, Dave.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back