I'm a proud new papa...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
... of a spankin' new baby busa.
wink.gif
Finally found one at my local Wal Mart. Out of two cases of these little bikes only ONE stinkin' busa!
mad.gif
Anyway, at least it was the FASTEST color.
laugh.gif

babybusa.jpg

CONGRADULATION ON YOUR NEW BABY BUSA I found mine on the old e-bay a while ago. I thought that I was the only goof that wanted one. Mine matches my real one. I 'm keepin my little BUSA under plastic  
laugh.gif

http://www.puresynthetics.com

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092029990 -->

lil_busa001.jpg

Got myself a couple of those things. Haven't gotten the copper color yet, but . . . And they don't make one of the fastest color!
biggrin.gif

Damn BT...all you had to do was say something! I've got 3 sitting on my desk here at work! My boys have two or three at home in the toy box!
biggrin.gif

Everyone that sees 'em buys me one thinking I don't have one yet...

Damn BT...all you had to do was say something! I've got 3 sitting on my desk here at work! My boys have two or three at home in the toy box!
biggrin.gif

Everyone that sees 'em buys me one thinking I don't have one yet...
Well, I have said somethin'. Every time I've seen folks post pics of theirs I've whined about hatin' my local Wal Mart for never havin' 'em.
wink.gif

FWIW, I almost bought a baby gixxer 750 to put up since that thing is so popular this year. Also thinkin' about buyin' a baby 12r and constructin' a scale 1/4 mile drag strip, or at least the staging/start area of one to display in my toy room. Yeah, like I've got time to do what I've already got on my plate...
drooling3.gif

Back