B-King mods

Hello, can you show us please a photo of these carbon fiber Suzuki decals on swingarm ? I think maybe I like them. And a link maybe for buying them.

Sure thing. My rear sets are off being painted, so excuse the mess.
cf.jpg

I got them off eBay from this seller.

ok I love the mods. They are all good. The ones I truly recommend are a good pair of sliders. I still prefer the B King as is. Well, ok I am guilty of getting custom graphics for it. But until I can afford them. It still turns heads. HOORAH!!

Get a set of Bar-End mirrors best money I spend so far.
I got real sick of only being able to see my elbows.
MOTRAX Mini Billet Bar-Ends $30.00 from CycleGear.
They can take the wind even over 120mph (NOT LIKE I WOULD KNOW:laugh:)

dizaia -
Where did you get that tank cover? Is it a Hayabusa tank cover and you put it under the air intakes?

RhadamYgg

Nice looking B-Kings yall, i just sold mine yesterday and i miss it already, got a 09 white busa i wished i could have kept the B-King but maybe get another later on, but i have this to remember her by.

scan0013.jpg

Hey Shane, does this mean you don't want on our B-King site anymore? :laugh:
Here is the 181 mph beast sitting at Bill Eddy's a couple hours ago. :thumbsup:

IMG00168-20090403-1417.jpg

PS-I always thought the silver/black Kings were the same color of black as the black/black, but they are more of a dark gunmetal gray...I like it better than the black.

Hey good to be king was you at a gun shop in tonitown this evening on a black b-king? and i would still like to be abile to be on that site.

Shane I am sorry to hear you got ride of your B-king, was there something you did not like or just wanted the busa more?

The white busa's are bad ass for sure so congrats on that:thumbsup:

Shane I am sorry to hear you got ride of your B-king, was there something you did not like or just wanted the busa more?

The white busa's are bad ass for sure so congrats on that:thumbsup:

The only reason, and i do mean the only reason i got rid of it was because my girlfriend rides alot with me and the passenger seat was not very comfy for her, we had put a little over 8,500 miles on that bike in 6 months and i loved everything about it, but she was always complaining about how high she set up on it, so i finally ordered a busa back in november and it just come in, so i went ahead and got it, but i hopefully will own another B -King soon as i sell my camaro, i love the busa but i liked the b-King just as much.

Back