Arnold Classic 09

Peter Putnam and his wife Jamie!

HPIM1028.JPG

Those guys are massive but I would like to see all the steroids and GH dialed back some.

Last edited:
Not the best picture but Chuck and I got the girls to pick up Jennifer for this shot!!! Jamie and Phoniex are very good friends!!!!
thats really close ! lol maybe a game of hide the thumb is in order....ok I have to appologize for my perverted since of humor but thats a great shot and timing is everything...

HPIM1018new.JPG

Last edited:
glad you had fun Im @ 200#s but would like to go back down to 172 and by the way this pic was from 10 years ago, i only wish i was in that good of shap now that im 39

HPIM1038.JPG

djsin.jpg

djsin:

Chuck is 39 like you! I am 34! I was 187 at my best 3years ago. I am working my way back. I am at 170lb right now. I had the flu really bad a week ago and lost 12lbs.....it put me at 162lbs. I am lucky to get about 8lbs back. Chuck and I at the same height of 5'8" and are 5lbs apart in weight. Both have the same body fat ratio of 14%. But we carry our weight so differently. I have longer arms and legs and a shorter torso, so I dont look as good as he does. It took us awhile to figure it out one night. I am more ripped then he is in mid section, but has got me on the thicker fuller look of a body builder. Genetics!!!! Jennifer teases us and calls him the body builder and me the model.

Oh I would step to the side if you wanted her picture if you were there!!! It was fun!!! You should go!

By the way, the picture looks good! And yes that was the idea of the picture.... Of the 3 girls!

You guys are a trip! Only if we all were at the show!!! Ohhhhhhhh the sh!t we would get into. I am hoping to get the other pictures off their camera soon!

Today's headline: Members of hayabusa.org beaten severely by muscled up women. some escape by hopping onto twowheeled vehicle and quickly departing. Sonic boom causes all area windows to break. More at 11.

I do have a very cute and hot girlfriend! So I am happy were I am at.....But Damn Phoniex is HOT!!!!!

Back