Baddest Azz Busa in Daytona? You decide!

Is this the baddest busa in Daytona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SavoBusa

Registered
So, I was driving down A1A in Daytona yesterday and out of the corner of my eye spotted this white Busa parked at a t-shirt shop. What little I caught of it so briefly looked pretty amazing, so I HAD to turn around and get a better look. After gawking a minute, I wanted to take some pics, but I wanted to ask the owner if it was okay, so I go inside to look for 'em. I know it's in public and it's within my rights to take pics, but I just wanted to be courteous. There weren't too many folks in the store, so I walked up to the counter where a young dude was standing and I thought, "This could be the guy." I looked at his shoes and there were clearly gear-shift marks on his sparkly white Nike's. Anyway, the woman behind the counter asked the guy, "That's your white Busa out front?" and he said , "Yes." I had on my black/orange busa logo'd hat my wife gave me for my birthday, so I had some cred even though I was driving my PT Cruiser at the time. :rofl: I told him his bike looked awesome and he said they JUST got it built in the past week. I asked if I could take some pictures and he said, "Sure." I wish I could have gotten more pics to show some of the detail. It was pretty sick. The wheels were spinners too. I wish I would have taken video of him pulling off to so off the spinners and Brock's Alien Head exhaust. It sounded pretty awesome too. He was kinda a tool and took off pretty fast though. Only had time for this one pic. Maybe he was just in a hurry. I don't know. What do you think of the bike?

Bike Week 2009 Daytona 001.jpg

little short on mirrors and brakes? :laugh: looks nice but not something I would ride..

certainly a few bucks in that thing for sure..

not even close...matter fact?...closer to plain jane...

by comparison to the many busa i've seen strut the streets of daytona.

I still like the white one better, not big on the blue and silver but the second one is nice. I just really like the clean factor and that white one is def very clean!!!!

the hess station is a great place for photo ops of sick busa but in south fl?...it don't hafta be bike week...you can always find a few strays here and there...

PALUZAH1.JPG

PALUZAH2.jpg

PALUZAH5.JPG

PALUZAH6.JPG

l8r, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice and clean, not the baddest by a long shot but nicely done. Much better than the pics of the next two busas.

Yeah even if that had the best paint job I had ever seen, i cant seriously consider it based on having only one front brake. Anybody who rides hard would never consider doing that, in my opinion. I'll take all the braking power I can get, thank you.

Just like in cars....you see these kids rice out their hondas/nissans/toyotas, etc. Some of them do legitimate engine work that gets them to respectable power numbers for what they are, but you almost NEVER see them do brake or suspension upgrades to go along with it. If i were to upgrade a vehicle to accelerate faster, i would also invest money in making sure that it will stop and corner faster as well.

Just my $.02

Back