300 or 330 ???

davidl9953

Registered
i have only seen one 300 in person on a busa, never seen a 330...don't really know if there is a big difference ???? but does anybody know what size this is ??

BUSA__PROJECT_0051-1.jpg

I love teenage mutant ninja turtles! Is that a bed in his garage? ???

That is :offtopic: BUT :rofl:

Seriously though, check out RoaringToyz.com
They're a sponsor here and that's what they do.

That is a distorted pic of this....its a 300. Cool guy, met him in the 08 Phili Clutch Control show. He won best Chrome. Its a think 05 with 08 tail and a 99 paint theme.

DSCN1642.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

Here's a 330 on my bike. They don't turn that bad. Not a canyon carver but def. not as bad as a lot of people make them out to be.
Picture005.jpg

If you have choosen to go FAT tire and your deciding between 300 and 330...? My plan was to go 300 untill I seen a 330. Fat tire but for the aggrasive knee ( oh or want to knee riders) 240 is enough. If going 300...might as well go 330 for $300 bucks more. You will not fell any diff riding between the 300 and 330. SO go BIG. The 360...now that is another animal...Sorry but that thing is A SHOW bike or just a cruizer. Been on one for a few minutes, and did NOT like it. Way diff than my 330.

Love the Fatty with still street bike ridable.:laugh: 1st is from a day a the trac..never mind my home made burn-out flap (keeps all that crap off my back and the chrome air-ride cylinder).

362752148_AHYT6-L.jpg

DSCN1337.jpg

Last edited:
But you can't carve. Isn't the reason for getting a Busa to carve and then to haul buggy on the straight-aways.

Rhetorical...

and again i ask, out of curiousity alone, is there any point? seems like it would make the bike handle exactly the opposite of the way it was designed to handle. information only, not dissing....

money market account? i dunno, maybe im just a newb but it seems like a serious waste of time and money...like loud music and spinners and hyphy donk bubbles or whatever they call them....im just looking for an honest answer why people do this to such a perfect machine.

Last edited:
whatsssssssssss money ?????????? its only paper so if you have it enjoy it you can't take it with you i enjoy mine and live it to the fullest and anyone who is as i am enjoy and i will to don't need to work anymore time to spend --- spend ---spend and enjoy loving being retired and some of my toy playing 08 orange buse a custom 55 chevy painted the same as my new bike and many more things to come :thumbsup:

I just installed a 300 and stretched it 16 inches on my 06 and it surprised me on how well it can handle. Granted, I cant go side to side like I would have been on a 190 but I can still keep up on the back roads! :thumbsup:

and again i ask, out of curiousity alone, is there any point? seems like it would make the bike handle exactly the opposite of the way it was designed to handle. information only, not dissing....

money market account? i dunno, maybe im just a newb but it seems like a serious waste of time and money...like loud music and spinners and hyphy donk bubbles or whatever they call them....im just looking for an honest answer why people do this to such a perfect machine.

A) You just dont get it, but I'll TRY to answer for all the "I dont get it"s one more time:whistle:

1-The Busa isnt the PERFECT MACHINE for alot of us when we buy it-its JUST a blank canvas, a plain white P/u truck we bought, KNOWING full well that we do NOT want to own a plain, white, P/U truck...but when we're done adding what WE WANT to OUR RIDES-then, it finally embodies what "THOSE POSERS"
*i.e:everyone but you who likes to tune their bike to be anything other than a plain-azz, dime-a-dozen, see-one-every-third-page-in-a-motorcycle-magazine-Hayabusa* WANT their bike to look, perform, and handle like; so THEY can enjoy the bike THEY wanted when they bought it...If Suzuki were shooting stretched/slammed Busas out the door from the factory, there are THOUSANDS of guys who would flooding the stealerships to get one-but, there would still be those of us who'd buy one, and change half the stuff on the bike-
*in my most annoying voice ever* BUT, WHYYY?

Because some of us just HATE riding around, and having some other turd roll up next to us on the same bike, in the same color, with the same exhaust, the same rims, the same jacket, the same helmet, and the same gloves....DO YOU "GET IT" now??? :please:

*sigh*...I dint think ya wud:banghead:

Back