STOP! Cycle Brakes is giving away free pads!

geecare

Registered
Hey everybody, don't let this get out, but "Melissa" at Cycle brakes (805 671-5010) is giving away free brake pads, if you purchase discounted brake lines. She was so cool, I just bought all of them. Got a free shirt as well! So I bought some brake fluid too! Then she gave me free stickers! At this point, she ran out of things I could buy... Don't forget to tell her your from Hayabusa.org to get your discount.

IMG_3010.jpg

How about sharing your prices with the rest of us?

Looks like you purchased front/rear brake and clutch lines?

Are the free brake pads Galfer as well?

Individual prices please?

Looks like you purchased front/rear brake and clutch lines?

Are the free brake pads Galfer as well?

Individual prices please?
+1 How much were the Galfer lines?

Melissa already replied to a similar post in the other thread. I’m sorry but if she requests the prices not to be posted we will make sure it is honored.

Some manufactures have a bottom line price that can be published or advertised. Vendors violating it, find their dealer accounts suspended.
I do some IT work for a performance/accessory shop and I see the policies quite a bit. It is actually getting worse, some contracts are placing a bottom line on products. If you are found selling it for less you can’t buy anymore. That is part of the reason you are not seeing programmers such as Edge as common up for auction on Ebay anymore.
Cycle brakes is very easy to contact for price and Melissa is not giving different discounts based on your post count.
Give them a call/pm/email for pricing and please don’t post it.

Thanks

On edit: Tufbusa- I thought it was you that posted in the other thread...it was member with a very close name.

Last edited:
Approval? :poke:

Anyway, for those of you that would like to experience a mod. that provides a noticable change for the buck.... Steel brake lines baby! As for the clutch? Well, not as huge of a change, but I was pushing for a free shirt!

Acutually, changing my brake lines made such a difference, it makes me uneasy just thinking about the original rubber lines that were on there in the first place. Hope you put it on your list of things to do, if you haven't already done so.

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3047.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

Back