She did it

AQTCJAK

Registered
I took her Jaksbaby to look @ & sit on bikes today she sat on every make & model of sport bike we could find. from the Ninja 250-ZX14, Honda CBR's, Yamaha R's & the GSXR's & the Busa.

She like the Ninja 600 & the GSXR 750 Weight wise.

As soon as she rides my Busa I think that is what she will want

Last edited:
Awesome, chicks that ride are hot! My wife rides too, so I know! :bowdown:

That would be too cool riding with your lady. I would never let my wife ride even if she wanted to. I've seen what she does to just the cars and it's pretty scary. I want to keep her around. :whistle:

yea ... I don't think I will buy my wifey a bike any time soon, she already done with the last 3 drift miatas and will hate to see wat she will do to a bike... I an already hear her saying, your doing it wrong, just smash gas,pop the clutch and hold teh F(&^& on....our last turbo miata,

vacation_003.JPG

yea ... I don't think I will buy my wifey a bike any time soon, she already done with the last 3 drift miatas and will hate to see wat she will do to a bike... I an already hear her saying, your doing it wrong, just smash gas,pop the clutch and hold teh F(&^& on....our last turbo miata,

I'm sorry, but thats funny. :laugh:

My wife really wants another 1200 Sporty. Low to the ground, lots of torque, light weight, and easy manners. Kind of small for me - seat to bars distance - but she's tiny.

My wife really wants another 1200 Sporty. Low to the ground, lots of torque, light weight, and easy manners. Kind of small for me - seat to bars distance - but she's tiny.

My girl is small to & that A$$ looks really good either on the jump seat or the Pilots seat

Sweet looking miata. now go stick an LS6 in it with a T56 transmission and have yourself a ball!

Back