DSCF1195.jpg

A few things left that are in route:

Powder coated 2-9" arm..
Carrozzeria V-Star Black with Galfer Wave Rotors
Hotbodies Black-Out Lenses
Muzzy NOS bottle holder
Lower and stretch to 62"
and then tune.......... :beerchug:

Here is what Orient Express got out of their 1441 Gen II. :beerchug: Dual big cams vs. our big intake cam, Ti-Force 4-2-1 380MM vs. our R-55 Yoshi....hope we can make good power with this pipe.

Also with a hand ported head, studs and other mods. Though the dyno sheet shows an uncorrected correction factor and their base line numbers must piped and tuned the power gains look very good. :beerchug:

Orient.jpg

hi, i am the new owner of hayabusa 08 and i am from singapore. Yr powder coating on yr exhaust is so beautiful.. Tumbs up for yr project..

Hi,can i check with u that r u using e Gipro from the gen 1 busa to fix into gen 2 busa to u an elimate e power cut? Please pm me as i dun always come online to hayabusa.org. Btw i am from Singapore. Thanks

Using the Gen one based Gi-Pro for gear indicator purposes and easy recognition at speed. Run in the #5 setting is suppose to bypass speed restriction still untested same as the standard TRE..again all not yet verified. We plan to go 220... :beerchug:

Very Sick build bro :bowdown: I cant wait to see her all dressed up :cheerleader:
Thanks Sir the final version should be sweet. Cheater arm arrived from our powder coater, looks sharp. Hoping the wheels show up this week then we are done and will post up some images.

The Carrozzeria wheels with Galfer wave rotors showed up today. Thats all the parts we were waiting on. Finally....just in time for the Texas Mile..

DSCF1278.jpg

Back