Rear sprocket torque specs?

Haven't rode it yet, but everything that was ordered is on it. And I went from a flat foot position to on the balls of my feet. So she is up in the rear! Time to get the speedohealer calibrated and go for a safe ride!:race:

Both bike pics

Busa pics 011.jpg

The rectifier is moved and the soupy dogbones added! With the rectifier gone, it makes it easier to adjust!

Busa pics 002.jpg

I love that 02!! Cant seem to get rid of it! Runs its A$$ off for an 02. Strong bike......

Agree here on all counts. I can't even hardly make it strain - takes everything I can give it (except when STUPID) and hardly moves off the thermostat for operating temps except under extreme heat. Most times it gets great gas mileage too. (I laugh!)

My 02 has an M4, bmc filter, custom map and bst wheels, plus some eye farkles or comfort mods.

I tried buying a 06 FZ1 and modding everything on it to be an equal bike; spent a load on that bike! It's not even close on most fronts.

Street value of the 02 is xxxx - so it doesn't make much sense to sell it if I would ever have thoughts of another sport bike (mmmmmm, twisties/ track days?). With this economy I am flurting to sell the FZ1 - the r/b heater will stay for a while though!

You have a couple very nice bikes!

Last edited:
Here is what I have done to the old girl in the stable. Stock motor with 26,000miles on it. Full race Arkra, with a tecklusion box that I adjusted with a Lm-1 wide band, K&N airfilter, Pair removed, TRE, a 525 chain and sprocket kit with +1 on the rear, gear indicator, Puig smoke windscreen, ohlins rear shock +10mm lift in the back, SS brake lines front and rear, RC51 Nissan front Brake calipers with a 07 Gsxr radial master cylinder, tank bra and stomp pads, custom rear tail hugger, prymid rear hugger, Air horn, and a few small other things. She made 152rwhp and 77ftlb. torque. Best highway mileage has been 48mpg with the average of 46mpg. To and from work she gets 38 to 42mpg. She runs very strong for an 02. I ran my buddies 06 CBR1000 a few times. He is lighter then I by 30lbs. 3rd and 4th gear pulls....I start side by side then just walk from him, click next gear and leaving. I ran a 06 Hayabusa down the North course at a track day at V.I.R. And we were side by side all the way down the track at east 3 times. Then the 4th lap I draft passed him to get around him! I even think she can give the blue one a run for her money up til 140mph.

Back