Powder Coating

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys i got everthing ready to start coating parts. I have done some of my own and i will post pics tomorrow. The black i have matches the frame 99%. Right now i can only do parts black until i get some extra cash to buy more colors. So people that need some stuff done get ahold of me. I'm not sure on prices yet but i will give .org member cheaper pricing. I can only do small items due to the size of my oven. Calipers,passenger peg brackets, rear sets, valve covers, rotors, etc.

is that blond on a busa's easy bake oven you are using? dude she is going to be pissed
:rofl:

Good luck! I keep telling myself I want to start doing stuff like that. ???

Here are the pics of the parts i coated and just some pics of my bike as well my painted red calipers.

100_2743.jpg

100_2744.jpg

100_2745.jpg

100_2746.jpg

100_2748.jpg

100_2751.jpg

100_2752.jpg

100_2760.jpg

100_2761.jpg

pc2.jpg

Looks really good!, you did every thing I want to do especially the rear sets brake pedal/shifter and brake bar... dang it what would you charge my if I sent the parts to you??

Hey guys here is the chrome that i can get so those of you that want stuff chrome i can save you a ton of money.
IMG_1258.jpg

CULT.JPG

CHROMEUL.JPG

If you guys want to call me you can instead of sending me a pm. You can call me at anytime and if i dont answer just leave me a message. My number is in my sig.

Hey LArry, that chain looks nice all clean like that. I try to keep up with mine and not let it get all nasty!:thumbsup:

serious question, as it doesn't seem to be as popular over here in the UK, but what are the benefits of powder coating?

well its better than painting because it deals with heat better and its much harder to chip and scratch, but mostly just for looks

Back