Lets see some pet pics. ..... My dogs.

Hello everyone I have been lurking around for a while but couldn't resist putting up some pics of our boys.
Here is Gus (Fawn) and Max.

I know what you mean about sleeping in the bed.

029.jpg

I have two, the first is Zues, he was bought as a "leftover" from a litter because he has bad knees and hips, no one wanted him, I still paid 120 for him.
Second is Dozer, he was lost by people who cut his ears with scissors, then found in the middle of a busy street, turned into the pound, claimed by a lady that did not actually own him, tried to sell him to a pet store where a friend worked. Friend got her number, I called her bought him from her- for 40 bucks. And last pic is of them hanging out in the kitchen.

12-26-08 Pictures 011.jpg

12-26-08 Pictures 124.jpg

12-26-08 Pictures 015.jpg

This is a picture of my miracle cat. A coworker witnessed his mother get hit by a car. She was still pregnant and the impact killed her. Coworker being an animal lover figured she had nothing to lose and did a C Section right there and cut 6 kittens from her. We took two of them as 6 was way too many for her to care for. Vet said none of them would survive as they were so premature, he was all of about 2 1/2 inches long when we got him and had no hair. Three of the six did survive. Picture is when he was about 1 year old, he's now 7

tazz at water bowl 3.jpg

I dont' have a good picture of our miniature Schnauzer, Gracy, so hopefully Diana will post one up later today. We also have an orange tabby cat (Borris), a calico cat (Eva) and our oldest son has a 6' Dumerils Boa names Trouser.

Last edited:
First one: Cassiopeia on the left and Conan on the right.
Second one: the same
3rd: Cassi in her natural state!!
4th: This is for Doyle, arrggghhhh
5th: what a ham!!!
6th: she is not at all impressed!!
7th: Ready to ride!
8th: at least they travel well!

IMG_0110.jpg

melissa phone 005.jpg

melissa phone 012.jpg

melissa phone 015.jpg

melissa phone 016.jpg

melissa phone 017.jpg

melissa phone 019.jpg

melissa phone 024.jpg

This is my 3yr old Brandy. Would die without her to keep me company.

CIMG0011.jpg

ohhh mannnn love this thread. here's out girl doing some kung-fu push hands with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
what tha f* youtube not working???

i'm adding the vid in between the

Last edited:
Back