Help Wanted!! (Bash 09)

I agree Steve (Fellowship and riding the great roads are the reason for being there.). Thats why i goto the Bash. We don't have those type of roads where we live. I can understand where Doyle is coming from, Burger,dogs and beer is all i need to keep me going through the weekend of riding.

Last edited:
I'll need a picture of you to approve this. :laugh:

Generally I can vouch for this....I will help where needed...I can be the Cigarette butt police....I do that at home anyway....I CANNOT STAND WHEN PEOPEL THROUGH CIGARETTES ON THE GROUND...especially when I am behind their care on a motorcycle.....:banghead:

Generally I can vouch for this....I will help where needed...I can be the Cigarette butt police....I do that at home anyway....I CANNOT STAND WHEN PEOPEL THROUGH CIGARETTES ON THE GROUND...especially when I am behind their care on a motorcycle.....:banghead:

Sorry.....pictures are required for this position. :laugh:

:laugh:

dishes.jpg

As long as Anastasia doesn't mind, I'll be happy to help out where I can...

...I've been told I'm good at washing dishes :whistle:

As long as Anastasia doesn't mind, I'll be happy to help out where I can...

...I've been told I'm good at washing dishes :whistle:

Anastasia won't be there after Wednesday.....so I think you are in the clear. I think you fit the job description pretty well.....what do you think Michelle?

Okay....sorry...you just lost the job. Thank you for your application. We'll keep it on file in case a position opens up that you may be qualified for. :rofl:

Do I get credit for volunteering?

Anastasia won't be there after Wednesday.....so I think you are in the clear. I think you fit the job description pretty well.....what do you think Michelle?

Are there any pics of Omar doing dishes?! :whistle: We may need to see if he is capable LOL

Oh don't worry....you're on the list....just check with Randy to see what.

(NOTE TO RANDY....HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO DISHES.) :laugh:

I don't have any, but I'll check with the MRS to see if she has any. :laugh:

Is it because I have hair on my head? :whistle:

I regretfully withdraw my application. I'm not gonna be able to make it down. :banghead:

???WHAT? is it the pregnant sheep thing

No, it's the arm still gonna be in a cast thing.:banghead:

I'm gonna be off for a minimum 3 more weeks. Just cant justify spending that kind of $$ after having been off for so long.

No, it's the arm still gonna be in a cast thing.:banghead:

I'm gonna be off for a minimum 3 more weeks. Just cant justify spending that kind of $$ after having been off for so long.

dang bro that bites. you know dishes still need done and hooch still needs drank:whistle: after all thats half the fun. Randy said you can ride pillion:laugh:

Back