A few pics of last Sunday's FL windy ride

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
My Daughter and I took a ride to the lake nearby and took a couple of pics. A LEO came along and stopped traffic coming from behind him so we could take them without cars in the way. How cool was that?:laugh: I was waving him on and he gestured to us to continue while he holds the cars up! Thought I would share a BUSA/LEO meeting that went great!:thumbsup:

100_1120.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

100_1121.jpg

Misery Captain really nice pics. Is that a seat cover or something custom? Your bike looks really good! Wardie:thumbsup:

Misery Captain really nice pics. Is that a seat cover or something custom? Your bike looks really good! Wardie:thumbsup:

They are pre-made covers but I remove the OE vinyl and install these. I cut the drivers seat foam down about 1 1/2 inches and installed the cover. You need a really good stapler, stainless staples and a little patience. I shaved the seat foam with a hack saw blade (out of the saw). I love them and it was like $100 total for the mod. Thanks for the kind words.

Dave

Last edited:
Very nice pics and fierce FF helmet you got there.Its from ICON i believe.Damn why is your daughter wearing helmet when shes taking the photos:laugh:

Back