How Many Of us ...

nice bike but its not an 07.:moon: I like the toy poodle. I have a Yorkie and 2 American Pitbull Terriers

Everyone knows that Orange and Black is the fastest color, even sitting still!:whistle:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=129537&stc=1&d=1234710746

new october pics 010.jpg

If all these colors are so fast then why do they call it sonic silver?
Blur blue & sonic silver that is:laugh:

102_3010.jpg

Yep, not only is the '07 Red the fastest color, it also handles the best. Don't know what the rest of you were thinking!!!
yeah I have to agree with ajay and demmym the 2007 candy sonoma red, but for the extra 3 mph I had some flames air brushed on mine, then for anouther 2.6 mph I added some spikes, Demmym can tell you how much faster your bike is with spikes on it, also the windscreen is painted black with a skull in it, thats so the angles in heaven can keep up with me when i ride....

Last edited:
Last summer pics. Have many new winter mods going on now. New wheels, new paint, and lots of goodies.:laugh:

bikes 009.jpg

bikes 016.jpg

I think you made the mistake of saying your color was the fastest, When you do that you better belive every other color wil chime in with there .02. sorry im one of them:laugh:

I think you made the mistake of saying your color was the fastest, When you do that you better belive every other color wil chime in with there .02. sorry im one of them:laugh:

i agree not a 07 or blue but catch if you can

100_2515.jpg

Back