Maiden Voyage to the Dragon

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
All loaded up for the Dragon, should be at the CROT about 3:30 today if anyone wants to meet!

08 Busa 013.jpg

08 Busa 014.jpg

dang, my scoot would have fit nicely except for that HD thing in the way... bummer... oh and careful bud... at least looks like good riding weather .. 58 on tuesday and sunny? you are a dog....

Come to think of it....You should come down and spend a week with me. I have wireless DSL and all the amenities of home.

Please be careful. When we were up there a couple of weeks ago there was salt and sand all over the roads, especially in the curves. have a fun and safe trip. :beerchug: Looks like today is really nice.

Please be careful. When we were up there a couple of weeks ago there was salt and sand all over the roads, especially in the curves. have a fun and safe trip. :beerchug: Looks like today is really nice.

Thanks for the heads up, as you can see I will be riding with a guy on a cruiser so no mach speeds for me. :whistle:

Come to think of it....You should come down and spend a week with me. I have wireless DSL and all the amenities of home.

your temp home is pretty sweet ...:thumbsup:

I may have trouble making the trips I have planned when the weather warms up.
Funds may be sparse this year...... I hope fuel prices stay down... :whistle:

Back