Hot Busa Babe Bash 2009

Hi there guys, hope the weather clears for you. It is nasty here today also.
Have fun there anyway. I'm sure that the bars are open.

It turned out to be pretty nice today after all. We went to Lulu's tonight to eat, thanks Darrell for the suggestion. :beerchug: It was great. This is Jimmy Buffetts sister's place. Really cool and the food was awesome, the atmosphere was really cool.

I will post my pics tomorrow when I get home, I am on the computer at the hotel.

We all had a good time getting together today, it was great to see everyone.

Don, That Helmet looks alot like Halies, and the jacket and boots, well, they look alot like the ones I have, Are you sure thats you on the bike? :laugh: Randy and Dawn, Thanks for the great dinner Friday night and for offering to take my bike back to Daphne. :beerchug:

And, THANKS Darrell and Jules. :) :beerchug: :D

It turned out to be pretty nice today after all. We went to Lulu's tonight to eat, thanks Darrell for the suggestion. :beerchug: It was great. This is Jimmy Buffetts sister's place. Really cool and the food was awesome, the atmosphere was really cool.

It sure felt like I was on the bike:cheerleader:

Halie took the picture Ted. She and I were the only two brave enough to ride today. :laugh: others must be fair weather riders. :D

I would have rode with ya Tim but the shoulder keep me down. So yeah those darn fair weather riders haha.

Your welcome Tim, yeah LuLu's is a pretty cool place. For seafood i think its one of the best if not the best down in Gulf Shores. Glad you guys liked it. Good to see ya again, can't wait till Spring Bash.

I will post my pics tomorrow when I get home, I am on the computer at the hotel.

We all had a good time getting together today, it was great to see everyone.

Don, That Helmet looks alot like Halies, and the jacket and boots, well, they look alot like the ones I have, Are you sure thats you on the bike? :laugh: Randy and Dawn, Thanks for the great dinner Friday night and for offering to take my bike back to Daphne. :beerchug:

And, THANKS Darrell and Jules. :) :beerchug: :D

I wanna go toLulu's...some of us returned to the land of the beads tonight:laugh:

P1060527.jpg

P1060530.jpg

P1060532.jpg

P1060537.jpg

P1060548.jpg

P1060563.jpg

King Neptune.jpg

P1060569.jpg

Well we are home safe and sound.. after Lambert's and the Mardi Gras Parade in Mobile!! I had so much fun seeing everyone today.. wish we coulda rode.. but yeah.. there was a cloud or two in the sky.

When we left the house this morning.

IMG_1909.jpg

Had a great time seeing everyone again, to bad the weather did not get the memo that we were having an event but i think we made due with what we had. Thank you Dawn/Randy for letting Jules and I hang with you at the Mobile parade tonight. Don it was good seeing you again and helping us get all those moon pies. Tom it was cool to finally get to letting lose time, all the other times we have meet it had been kinda quick, good to see ya agian man. Pappy you to man its always good to see a smiling face. Once agian it was great seeing everyone, hope all have a safe trip back and i can't wait to do it again.

There were even ATTENDANCE PRIZES!! (thanks to BoB.. our Hostess with the Mostest)

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

Then we all watched in amazement as Nice Rayabusa changed into Geezer Gone Wild right in front of our eyes!! (Man that guy is a CHICK MAGNET!!)

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

Oh yeah.. here are a few MISC. pics too....

2 of the 3 founding Busa Babes (we missed you Jess!!)

IMG_1933.jpg

Back