Last weekend @ the track...

The Oracle

Registered
Hey all,

me and Ben (bsrigley) went down to VIR to a track day on the new Patriot course on Sunday and then to VIR-North course on Monday. It was awesome!

I had 2 wrecks and 2 off the track runs through the grass. As usual, Ben was chill and he was SMOKIN'! He moved to the "advanced" group and was kickin' it there! Remember, we are riding SV650's and he is out there against R-1's, etc... He was stuffin' guys left and right!

Here is a picture of Ben (I haven't gotten mine back yet) draggin' stuff in one of the turns. BTW - He is over so far these days, that he drags the exhaust pipe connector and his fairing! He is making super gains in experience!

I will post a pic or five of me when they come in.

Hope all is well,
Rip

ben.jpg

Dang Rip ... you've exceeded your allotment of wrecks for the year ... no more man!! So what do you think it is ... your bike or your concentration?? I've got to come watch you all before this season is over.

I am a maniac... Plain and simple. I need to get the adrenaline monkey off of my back! We will be at Summit 8/16, 9/26, and 9/27... Come out and play!

And, one more... Notice how nice and neat the two Suzuki's are off to the right... The Honda's are spread with no cares... Sort of tells ya what type of riders for each manufacturer!

3.jpg

Here are Chris and Dan neck-and-neck... I wonder who will win?? I guess they both lose since they are both on Honda's

5.jpg

Damn I missed this one, good to see Ben out there playing... Strange he's still faster tahn you and doesn't crash much... Hmmm, Interesting...
wow.gif

Seriously though, sweet pictures Bro, and I must say you and Ben are displaying excellent form... Looks good...

Damn I missed this one, good to see Ben out there playing...  Strange he's still faster tahn you and doesn't crash much...  Hmmm, Interesting...
wow.gif

Seriously though, sweet pictures Bro, and I must say you and Ben are displaying excellent form...  Looks good...
Thanks Rev... We are having a lot of fun out there. When are you gonna buy a track bike and come out with us?

( :

BTW - Ben is WICKED fast these days! He makes me look like a grandma on a moped. And, Chris and Dan have both greatly improved their skills.

I do need to work on the wrecking thing. Now that I moved up to the "intermediate" class, I am planning to back off a bit and work on smoothness only!

-V

Back