VICIOUS PIT BULL ATTACK - Beware Graphic Photo

Keep the pictures coming ... I love seeing all the happy pups with their happy owners ... no matter what the breed.

We aren't supposed to discriminate against race ... why is discrimination against a breed any different?

In that case, time to share Shultz's latest "pose pretty" picture

schultz.jpg

good looking dogs you got there mph200!:thumbsup:
it is how you raise the dogs regardless of breed. just like how you raise your kids and what they end up when they get older.

Pitbulls that are FAMILY dogs have shredded kids from their own family. Here, a 6 y/o girls face was completely torn off when she went to the bathroom. She also lost an eye.......6 years old, nice. I don't trust pitbulls or their other high risk brethren. They should all be banned from the U.S. Too many accidents and too many deaths. I have a neighbor that has 2 of them and they seem friendly, however, I told her if they enter my yard without strong leashes, I WILL shoot them. I have 2 Aussies and will not risk their health and well being. I have also found a human personality type that have Pitbulls. Seems like this type wants to appear "tough". I just don't get it..........

Ron

Very ignorant or just stupid????

I love that first pic Micheal! The puppies just look so content and happy, like you are being allowed to crash on "their" couch. :laugh: :laugh:

You better not let Ian see them, he may try to load them in the car and bring one or both home when y'all aren't looking.

My cousin has a "ohh so sweet, lovable, friendly, never hurt a fly, was raised to be passionate, kind blah-blah-blah" pitbull. Wonder if his nieces cat felt the same way while this pitbull was trying to eat him because they were 'accidentally' left alone together for no more then 5 minutes...?

Not bashing 'em because up till then (and I don't know enough about the breed) this dog was a bigger weenie then my ****z Tzu! But I kid you not, if and when something happens to set it off, man do they have a mean streak!

... and all my ****z Tzu will do is yap-yap-yap, nothing more. ;-)

My cat and dog are just fine with each other. Were they raised together.

It's also about the cat's attitude. I have one cat that runs for it's life when she sees the dogs and they chase after her. The other cat stood up to the dogs a couple times and just stood there. The dogs were bored, so now the they don't bother that cat. They sleep next to each other and all that. It's not just the dog, it's the cat too. If the cat provokes the dog, it's more likely to react. If it's just chillin, it's more likely to be fine.

Hmmm, seems, looking at the replies, I can tell who owns these type of dogs........lol. See there is a type....BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Aussie...you crack me up. :rofl: I can name the type of person you are too...but that might get me banned from the board that I love so much.

My 2 pits play with my neighbors border collies DAILY. never a problem. The one collie even snipped Daisy in the face once and Daisy ran to me when Daisy would have EASILY shredded that poor dog.

I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again here...I just do not have patience for stupid and/or their stupid comments. :dunno:

Hmmm, seems, looking at the replies, I can tell who owns these type of dogs........lol. See there is a type....BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

really??? cause my roommate is a pit owner...can you tell me what kind of person he is??? ask luvmybusa he knows alll about him :rofl: :rofl: i would like to hear what your stereotypical view of pit owners are

Back