RCC Turbo kit almost done!!

bkstg1

Registered
Hey all
Been awhile since I posted anything. I'm almost done with the bike, I know some of you asked for pics so I tried to get some along the way. Sorry for the quality of some of them but I don't keep my good camera in the shop.
Hope I don't get to much negative feed back but here goes.:please:
See Ya

Turbo Haya 012.jpg

Turbo Haya 002.jpg

Turbo Haya 003.jpg

Turbo Haya 008.jpg

Looks nice, i like that upper clamp also. :thumbsup:

Switzer Innovations is going to tune it. The triple clamp has turned out pretty good. I'm changing to a two gauge clamp that retains the key now. The lowering links worked out well also. I don't bother making them with the stock height hole in them, they slam the bike. I had to make a custom battery tray to use the lowest setting. With in the next few days I'll have the extensions done and installed, I can't beleive the fit of the ones that are out there right now.....sloppy,sloppy!!

I'll try to get some more pics of under the tank soon. I won't be able to til next week, I'm scrambling to get ready for the Dealer Expo this week end. We have a ton of stuff to button up.

See Ya

Last edited:
I think you really did a very clean instal :thumbsup:

I like how you added the mud guard to the tail. It really halps make the tail look almost OE. I would suggest extending the chain gaurd a bit more.

Looks great!

That looks awsome, Is that a 6" Tail with what looks to be a 3"-9" set of extensions?

liquid filled gauges?

If not you might want to consider it...I'll bet the vibes off the tree will kill standard gauges short order.

I was wondering about the cut fairing as well.

Is that a stock sprocket? Might want a steel one.

What numbers you puttin out ?

The cut fairing is for a larger air filter. Just a little more insurance for available air,and also easier to bring in cooler air outside of the fairing. Won't make a bit of difference in HP.
The sprocket has been changed. Also I'm changing the extensions for our stronger units.
I don't know about HP. yet. I still need to tune it, but I'll be going for a safe tune rather than full kill for the combo. It's just a stage 1 RCC right now. I'm concentrating on the chassis and getting it to use the HP. as well as it can. Then I'll build more HP. as I go. HP. means nothing with out control.
I want to be carefull here, I know it's against the rules to sell product on the site without permission. But we make and sell the triple trees along with some other products including different style trees geared more towards high perf. and quality.

Last edited:
Back