Riding over the weekend

BusaBoy86

Registered
Thanks to the nice the weather on saturday and my man kevin (firedog5800), me and luvmybusa were able to get some riding in. I dont have my busa yet it will be here in a month so Firedog let me use his. While riding I saw the temp was 58, a nice mild day for riding. There arent many pics but they are something. Dont mind my white sox.

backin up.jpg

bridge.jpg

side.jpg

Glad I could help and you had fun. I was stuck with the now ex-old lady and her yard apes doing the "Family" thing. So the bike was sitting there and I figured what the heck. Now "Get Your Bike" so all 3 of us can go yank BigD out of bed and make him ride.:whistle:

Glad I could help and you had fun. I was stuck with the now ex-old lady and her yard apes doing the "Family" thing. So the bike was sitting there and I figured what the heck. Now "Get Your Bike" so all 3 of us can go yank BigD out of bed and make him ride.:whistle:

I'm down for that bro! I'd rather be riding than sitting in class like I am now.:banghead:

Nice~! Man, it takes me back to last October to see that scenery again... 'cept for the snow, of course. :rofl:

Thanks for the pix, bro! Lookin' forward to many more of them throughout the year!

:cheerleader:

The 09 will be here in 4 weeks, trust me im countin down the days. I am gettin ahold of the guy this weekend and seeing if I can get it earlier. He had to order it, so im not sure if I can. I cant wait to go out though!!!!

Back