Blast from the past!!!

BulletTrainII

Registered
Yep, it's me... Ol' BT back to see who all is still here from back in the day. Been a crazy couple of years or so since I last hit the forum. I tried to sign on under my original name but couldn't and got no response from a message to admin for help.

Anyway, who all is still here from the good old days? Speak up and let me know how you're all doing. And to prove it's me... a pic from back in the day that only the oldies like myself will understand. :rofl:

BT-busa-2.jpg

Hey, I am new here bit I have a 03 sliver and grey also! Nice bike!
Steve

Wish I still had 'er. She was a sweet ride. Sold her and went to the dark side... and caught heck for it here, too. :rofl:

If only I could have her back just like she was when I sold her to get this...

IMG_0508.jpg

Hey, BT! I think I was going by BusainSD back in the day, but I sure remember ya! How has life been treating ya?? :beerchug:

Hey, BT! I think I was going by BusainSD back in the day, but I sure remember ya! How has life been treating ya?? :beerchug:

Life could be better, but it could be a LOT worse. :beerchug: Great to hear from ya. I looked through some threads for familiar names and haven't really found a lot of them. Hopefully there are more like you, that just changed names. I really miss my .org family. Again, great to see you're still around.

You sold the Kaw too? That was a very sweet bike!

Yep, I'm bikeless. Got two young'uns now. My girl is almost 19 months and I have a son now that is just over 3 months old. I miss my bikes, and especially bullettrain, but wouldn't swap my kids for all the bikes in the world. :thumbsup:

Wahtsup BT ! You still drivin the crown vic?

- Kent

Hey man! Good to see you're still around! And yes, I'm still drivin' them CV's. Just got a brand spankin' new 2009. I'd love to find something else to do now, but it's not a good time to leave a secure job. :poke:

Anyway, great to hear from you! I hope to see a lot more of the old "faces" around here soon. :beerchug:

Ahhh yeah, this fits better! :beerchug: Got the Cap to hook me up with my old member account.

Nice to see you again, BT! I'm still surfing here daily. I still own my 03 silver.
I see you recovered your 12,000 posts! I hope life has been treating you nicely since you were last on. :) Still a few of us oldies around here: Revlis sometimes, VABUSA and others I;m forgetting

Nice to see you again, BT! I'm still surfing here daily. I still own my 03 silver.
I see you recovered your 12,000 posts! I hope life has been treating you nicely since you were last on. :) Still a few of us oldies around here: Revlis sometimes, VABUSA and others I;m forgetting

Great to hear from ya. You were on my list of folks to look up. :beerchug: And yes, I got back on under my old account... Man I remember having a LOAD of fun rackin' up those posts. :D All the photochoppin' and just plain old GOOD TIMES!

As for life... the wife left me, but it didn't get ugly. She simply decided she didn't want to be married anymore and there was nothing I could say or do that would change her mind. I hate it, but I tried everything in my power to prevent it and nothing worked. I still have my two awesome kids on all my off days and can get them any other time I want. She took nothing but her personal belongings... She just wanted out. She is young, so I sort of understand... but it didn't make it any easier.

Aside from that, life is going great really. I enjoy my kids more than I've ever enjoyed anything else in my life. As bad as I hate how my marriage turned out, I wouldn't change a single thing that happened if it meant I wouldn't have my children. They're awesome! Both are better kids than I could have dreamed up. The girl is smart as a whip... smarter than me already, and WAY cuter. :thumbsup: She's got me so wrapped that it ain't even funny. The boy is just beginning to realize he ain't goin' back to the warm, dark, cozy place so he may as well enjoy life on the outside. :rofl:

I'm going through a burn out phase at work, but thankful that it's a pretty much economy-proof job. It's not likely that the demand for popo will go down any time soon.

For what it's worth, my latest hobby is archery and bow hunting. Started hunting again this past deer season after not really hunting since before I was old enough to drive. Haven't taken my first bow deer yet, but I learned a lot about bow hunting this season by learning from my mistakes. Can't wait for next season to roll around. Thinking about trying to take a turkey this year with a bow. That ought to be interesting.

Anyway, again... great to hear from you. I look forward to hearing from more of the oldies but goodies. :beerchug:

Well slap my ass and call me Sally, where you been big guy?

I've got a thread around here somewhere about a new toy you'd like...

Good to hear from you.

Sorry to hear about the marriage, but glad you are finding the kids rewarding. Good luck with the bow.

Thought I'd better post a pic of 'em since I'm braggin' on 'em so much. One is from his 3 month check-up and shots visit. He was gettin' bored and crying. She laid down on the table beside him, took his hand, and said, "It's ok brudder." My heart melted and poured out of my chest. :thumbsup:

The other proves that I'm teaching my daughter fine taste in firearms. :thumbsup: Rev, you should appreciate this one, bro.

And just so I can't be accused of showing favoritism, there's a solo shot of him. :whistle: And the bib says it all...

kids.jpg

sigarms.jpg

bib.jpg

Last edited:
Well slap my ass and call me Sally, where you been big guy?

I've got a thread around here somewhere about a new toy you'd like...

Good to hear from you.

Post me up a link. I can just imagine what it is. :thumbsup: Good to see you're still around, man.

Back