06 LE pair valve mod? Boz B2 Moira map??

40706LE

Registered
Hey guys, brand new to the forum. I noticed in most of the pair valve threads it doesnt mention anything newer than 04? Does this mean I am not able to do so on an 06 for some reason? Shouldnt be any different right? I am going to disassemble the bike tomorrow and do the air box mod and have it ready for my Boz Exhaust to bolt on. Does anyone have a map for the B2 moira system I can run until I get dyno'd. Thanks allot fella's :bowdown:

Thanks bro, pic should be attached to this post. Anyone have a map for the B2 exhaust? If not how dangerous is it if I ride with the bike set up with Boz B2 exhaust, small airbox mod, pair valve mod before I have to get a pc3 and tune? :beerchug:

175.jpg

...I noticed in most of the pair valve threads it doesnt mention anything newer than 04? Does this mean I am not able to do so on an 06 for some reason?...

Just means that it's old news, were tired of talking about it...all the info still applies to a '06 :thumbsup:

I appreciate all the help guys. One more question then I will let this thread die. Am I safe to run those mods without a pcIII for a little while or will I have to do it right away. Any advice would be great. Thanks again guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

It will run better with a PC, but you're ok for now with out it. The stock header is the restriction in the system...I have a buddy who ran his bike (no PC) for a long time with no mufflers and cut down mid pipes...the bike ran fine.

I wont have the stock headers, its a full system? I'm not sure if you were saying that the restriction of the headers was what helped or not?

I wont have the stock headers, its a full system? I'm not sure if you were saying that the restriction of the headers was what helped or not?

Sorry, you won't do any damage with the new exhaust...without a PC...but it needs one to gets the most out of it. Just don't run it too hard until you get it tuned properly.

If you dont get the PC you will be running lean at top end. Especially with the small airbox mod and the full exhaust. Do it right the first time and get the PC with at least the base map for your exhaust and aftermarket filter. As soon as you get a chance also get a custom tune to tweak the extra hp.

Running lean on a high compression engine at high revs=destruction. :poke:

If you dont get the PC you will be running lean at top end. Especially with the small airbox mod and the full exhaust. Do it right the first time and get the PC with at least the base map for your exhaust and aftermarket filter. As soon as you get a chance also get a custom tune to tweak the extra hp.

Running lean on a high compression engine at high revs=destruction. :poke:

For the time being would it be better to just do pair valve and exhaust, and wait on the air box until I can get my pc? Would that help at all or be less of a risk running the bike normal ?

Back