HELP ME! cant stop eating Peanut Butter crunch!

I hope you at least had some milk with it. Those cereals are addicting though. NO MORE!!! :please:

naw... it was a dry run... like snacking.... mmMMmmm those crunchy peanutty flavored.... OH. The box is RIGHT THERE... almost arms reach.... I might be going in again! HELP ME HELP ME!!!

Back away from the box o peanutty crack!!!!! :laugh:

Seriously just finish it. That way you wont be tossing and turning all night craving it. :beerchug:

I read this post earlier, grabbed my box of Count Chocula and been just munchin every since, there is a box of franken berry up there too, oh the horror:laugh::laugh:

Best Way to STOP !

Everytime you eat some, just think :whistle: , All the peanuts in it came from Jimmy Carters Peanut Farm :blonde:

So it probably has that Sal-me-nello :please: stuff in it :cheerleader:

As Chaves says, "You Eat, You Die - Amer-i-kan Devil" :rofl:

HERE is the crack cocaine of snack foods. It's so addicting, you'll eat the entire bag, I guaran-fuggin-tee it.

1030523268_8cd723a99b.jpg

--Wag--

(Hope that pic posted!)

HERE is the crack cocaine of snack foods. It's so addicting, you'll eat the entire bag, I guaran-fuggin-tee it.

--Wag--

(Hope that pic posted!)

I those REAL hot? I mean, do you feel a burn after a few of them? Or is it just sensed hot flavor?

I those REAL hot? I mean, do you feel a burn after a few of them? Or is it just sensed hot flavor?

They're not REALLY hot at all. They just have a flavor that you can't resist, no matter what. You WILL find yourself crawling into a corner of the back and not coming out. EVER.

Rehab will be required! LMAO

--Wag--

To the question of, do they still make Apple Jacks? They do but there not as good as they were when I was a kid.

1030523268_8cd723a99b.jpg

--Wag--

(Hope that pic posted!)

Yummy!!! NO!!!! They are devil sticks. Those kind of pics should be bannned!!!! :laugh: Are you the king pusher of junk food? Do they have 100 cal packs? I am definitly not going down the chips isle at walmart on my next trip, cause I know I will have to get a bag. THANKS!! :blowingup:

Calories? Something that good and you're asking about CALORIES?! :D

Just sit back with a bag of them things and calories will be the last thing on your mind!

--Wag--

Yeah, did the whole oblivion thing and found out there are consiquences to that like about 150 lbs worth of consiquences. :laugh: Don't do it, Not worth it. Fighting the urge........ Thank God we are snowed in!!!! :rofl:

Back