Attention Okies and NW Arkansas, weather warning!

Did I mention that I hate winter? It is just getting slicker and colder out my way. I wonder where my h.i.d kit is I need a project to get my mind of this weather:banghead::banghead:

If the weathers not too sucky I might give you a call. Got to work until 2:30 so it would be around that time.

Guess what I didnt make it, Weather pretty sucky, But dont you fret none, I will see those cars.

Ten minutes ago. Sleet is now snow here in Owasso 15 minutes north of Tulsa.

102_2968.jpg

102_2974.jpg

102_2972.jpg

102_2976.jpg

Here's to heroes like James and Juli who keep our country up and running through fair and foul weather! :beerchug: :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Hey james have you heard any thing else about coming over here? it is definetly getting bad here now, we havent had any electric since about noon so we came to town to get a few things and when we finally head back home all the roads are block with trees and power lines so we are at the holiday inn now. we dont have to many trees left anywhere. be careful and have a safe trip if yall do have to come over this way. and if ya need anything just call.

Hey james have you heard any thing else about coming over here? it is definetly getting bad here now, we havent had any electric since about noon so we came to town to get a few things and when we finally head back home all the roads are block with trees and power lines so we are at the holiday inn now. we dont have to many trees left anywhere. be careful and have a safe trip if yall do have to come over this way. and if ya need anything just call.

We are sending all kinds of folks in the morning. We have a Pike group coming from Dallas tomorrow also. Keep your head down brother, help is on the way.

Back