Pics from the DC IMC Cycle World Motorcycle Show

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
Managed to make the DC show last Saturday. Certainly not the best show I've been to, but I enjoyed seeing the latest toys and did a ton of helmet try on's/sizing and picked up a couple odd's and end's from a few vendors. Was glad to meet up with BigRod1300 and several riders from another forum. A nice little event, all things considered. So, enough talk, here are my favorites (following) and here's a link to the whole series DC IMS Show:

Of course, 1st off, the 2009 Hayabusa in Silver and Black! The bike I would've had if I'd waited until 2009 to buy:

IMG_3510-1.jpg

IMG_3437-1.jpg

[
IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3431-1.jpg

IMG_3432-2.jpg

In Black and Gold
IMG_3443.jpg

In "Shocking" White and Blue
IMG_3438.jpg

More favorites in next post...

Last edited:
Extreme Hayabusa's

Extreme Busa 1:
IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg

Extreme Busa 2:
IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg

Military Tribute Hayabusa 1:
IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

Military Tribute Hayabusa 2:
IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg

Last edited:
Cool!:thumbsup:

Love the black one the most, just not too hip on the gold Kanji.

Fat tire customs are neat eye candy too.

Last edited:
nice pics MMG. sorry i didn`t get to meet anyone, i was there at 9:45 killing time until 1 when i was going to head over to the zuki place but the guy i rode with had a family emergency so we had to leave around 12 or so ... wasn`t as good as last years show.

Sweet CBR
IMG_3575.jpg

The very "different" Honda automatic-sport styled-cruiser DN-01
IMG_3568.jpg

The VJMC display had a great collection of motorcycling ancestory. One of my favorites and very similar to my GS550ES:
IMG_3469.jpg

Another ancestor - my first bike was a very similar 350:
IMG_3475.jpg

One of the few custom choppers on display:
IMG_3490.jpg

Really liked that paint:
IMG_3491.jpg

The "Orange" is starting to spread: :thumbsup:
IMG_3499.jpg

"Orange"...it's everywhere!
IMG_3511.jpg

And...a nice neutral color:
IMG_3503.jpg

A real stunner...
IMG_3521.jpg

More interesting paint on an FZ:
IMG_3522.jpg

The R6
IMG_3525.jpg

Very radical front cowling on the R6
IMG_3546-1.jpg

I'll have to test ride one someday, but I really don't see the point - it's a TWO track vehicle and you STILL have worry about the weather. ???
IMG_3532.jpg

8,372 pounds of sheer luxury...just don't drop it! :laugh: I must admit, it does have an interesting look:
IMG_3534.jpg

Got chrome?
IMG_3547.jpg

Sort of a partial rain suit...cute.
IMG_3554.jpg

One more post with favorites to follow...

Great pics! Nice meeting up with you there too!

Group pic!

P.

ps: Lots of us are members on multiple boards, it's all good!

DCshow 019.jpg

The Interceptor...wouldn't mind one of these in the stable
IMG_3564.jpg

Meet Max, Mr. V Max, that is. Very unimpressed. It felt kinda cheap/cheesy to sit on, especially considering the $$$ they want for it. ???
IMG_3579.jpg

Still, it provided some interesting photo's...
IMG_3583-1.jpg

Although, ya kinda can't tell if it's comin' or goin'...
IMG_3581.jpg

Finally, the competition. Say what you will, but I wouldn't kick it outta the garage. ::11 ;)
IMG_3584.jpg

Again with the "Orange". Guess now we'll just to use TOP SPEED to tell 'em apart!!! :thumbsup:
IMG_3560.jpg

That's about it for the faves, but you can see the full series here: DC IMS Show

Hope y'all enjoyed the tour!

nice pics MMG. sorry i didn`t get to meet anyone, i was there at 9:45 killing time until 1 when i was going to head over to the zuki place but the guy i rode with had a family emergency so we had to leave around 12 or so ... wasn`t as good as last years show.

Family takes precedence over bike shows. Once the weather warms, there will be more opportunities to meet up for rides. Ridin' is more fun than lookin' anyway. :beerchug:

Great pics! Nice meeting up with you there too!

Group pic!

P.

ps: Lots of us are members on multiple boards, it's all good!

Likewise. Wish I'd had more opportunity to shoot the breeze, but it was nice to meet up for a short while. Lookin' forward to the spring riding schedule! :thumbsup::beerchug:

Back