1 year only bikes...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I owned a 1983 Honda 1100F when they came out, was a one year bike.. now that the B-King is one, how many others are there out there?

twin to mine
DragBikeCentral Images Missing

Kawasaki Z1R TC (1979) Only 250 were made....Brand new off the showroom floor made 180 HP and no warranty. These were OEM units manufactured for Kawasaki North America

t1.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

I had a 1980 SUZUKI GS1000S blue/white with a cafe fairing..I know they made like 500 of them..pretty kool bike back in the day..

It would probably be worth some cash now and DAM I'm old!!!!

Last edited:
How about a 1947 Harley Davidson with a 74ci nuckle head. Made for one year with that particular motor. (Bogus, you probably rode one brand new when it was first released)

Aw yes this brings back memories of me being young and "Mad Max" at the midnight movies. I loved those bikes from a bygone era. All we need is a mad Aussie bike gang, same bikes...:whistle:

How about a 1947 Harley Davidson with a 74ci nuckle head. Made for one year with that particular motor. (Bogus, you probably rode one brand new when it was first released)
:laugh: was not around quite the early.. oldest Harley I rode was some 1969 ex cop bike... was awful...

I owned a 1983 Honda 1100F when they came out, was a one year bike.. now that the B-King is one, how many others are there out there?

twin to mine

Back