This is me Thread

You aren't realted to a Jason Dickens are you? You look A LOT like a guy I went to college with... but you are younger.

Cute kid too!

Nope, never heard of him.
The kid is my nephew.
I attribute most of my good looks and witty charm to superb blood lines of english and armenians combined.

Last edited:
Heres a recent one from last new years day at #2 daughters wedding of Kris and I (shh, I'm trying to make a good first impression for those that didn't see me at Eureka MnG:rofl:)

J&K at Racheals wedding.jpg

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

Dude! You're My Brother in Law... Why didn't you tell me you on a Busa Board?

For Pete's sake, your a dead ringer. I had to do a tripple take.

SO, if you are even in DC or Colorado, be careful out walking around, you've got a Senior Secret Service agent who's a twin, you never know who will want to say "Hi!".

Creepy.

God I love looking at all the beef cake in this thread! We have some of the HOTTEST men around dontcha think ladies?

I don't take good pics but this is what I can show ya....:laugh: In honor of Mardi Gras season.....I :love: this dress

100_0844.jpg

WOOOO HOOOOOO! BOB, looking good! This is me.:thumbsup:

DSC00630.jpg

God I love looking at all the beef cake in this thread! We have some of the HOTTEST men around dontcha think ladies?

I don't take good pics but this is what I can show ya....:laugh: In honor of Mardi Gras season.....I :love: this dress

aww stop, your making me blush.. lol yea i know... i am the wierd one that always stands out in the crowd...lol

+1 I have enjoyed reading this thread! :laugh:

This is one of the best pics I could find on my computer. It is from a Texas MnG back in June 2008 that was held up in Dallas.

Can anyone (not from the Texas bunch) name the guy behind me in the Nike hat?? He is a longtime .Org family member.

Smilin' Turkeys.jpg

Last edited:

Dawn that dress is gorgeous.

me @ Hooters (i'm the fat one) :laugh:
Talladega%202007%20044.jpg

on the job now
100_0097.JPG

one the job (back in the UC days)
Photo%20%2887%29.jpg

"do i look like a fugin cop? now let me get that zone off ya.. and throw in 40 hard for my lil trick back home" :whistle:

Back