Ordered a Tobin seat today; the wait begins

Well...the seat was supposed to be here today, but it's not. According to the tracker number, UPS says it arrived locally in my city on Dec. 30. It is now the afternoon of January 2. Let's see: 3 whole days to get across town, and it's not here yet?

I don't understand. I wish I could just drive over to the terminal and pick it up!!!
Three days. That's rediculous!!

Yeah, I guess I am a little impatient.

CW
You should see a comment time stamped on your UPS tracking info that says "Out for delivery". If you don't you should probably give UPS a call and see what's going on - sounds like a lost package at the terminal.

Chetlogan

Here it is!

tobin does turbo installs and motors here is a pic of mine he did

illegal operation of a motor vehicle without DOT approved safety equipment

IE: no muffler

$93 back in 2002....I earned mine in hanover 45 minutes after leaving the house on my maiden ride. Good luck with the dump pipe.

What material is everyone using on your seat? I had one on my 03 and i used the vision black (standard) but i see now that Tobin offers a drag race black (tacky material for drag bikes). My bike will see alot of track time but will also be riden on the street some also. I have not seen nor heard anything about this material so i cant decide what to get. I will not really want something that i very tacky when riding on the street.....

OK I am filling out my order form for my tobin seat and want to know:I am wanting the two small kanji symbols on the each side of the hump do I have this filled out right?
Scan10001.jpg

i just did this about a month ago and from i what i see it looks about right. do a search on "tobin seats" and print out a pic. for a point of reference that is close to what you want. that is how i did mine. my seat is the dull black w/ black kanji's and the seat in my opinion is great! good luck!
nick

PC250033.jpg

UPS tracking shows my seat got delivered today at Tobin Seats. Hope it doesn't take too long to get it back. I am going to miss out on some decent riding weather this weekend.

Just curious if you get that hump pad... Can you remove it if you want or is it permanently attached to the drivers seat?

Back