Where are the '09's?

Registered
It seems my local dealers are not getting the '09's untill after the price increase, pretty convenient huh? How 'bout y'all?

There is lots in Canada ,Where i am .:thumbsup:

006.jpg

ULTIMATE_SUZUKI_(_MR_X_)_006.jpg

My dealer has a silver sitting on the showroom floor right now... I go and drool on it every now and then. That should lower the price for you:laugh:

Tough choice between the gold and silver. Very nice. Haven't seen or heard of any in stock here in SoCal....

DD

Tough choice between the gold and silver. Very nice. Haven't seen or heard of any in stock here in SoCal....

DD

No GOLD in USA .:whistle:
Only SILVER / BLACK /WHITE /( U.S.A )

(CANADA) has GOLD / SILVER/ WHITE / (BLACK not available in CANADA )

The white is nice but my eyes went directly to the silver in the backround....Ontario is too darn far :banghead:

(My local dealer says March)

The white is nice but my eyes went directly to the silver in the backround....Ontario is too darn far :banghead:

It is Worth the wait .
March is not that far off.!!!
You will love the 2009.:thumbsup:

You might call Bartlesville Cycle Sports in Oklahoma. Its not to far of a drive for you and probably a lot cheaper for you. Action Powersports in Tulsa is where I bought my 08 and they matched the same price that BCS was going to give me so that would be another option for you. Im not for sure how Missouri does the oout of state buying stuff though. Just something for you to think about though.

You might call Bartlesville Cycle Sports in Oklahoma. Its not to far of a drive for you and probably a lot cheaper for you. Action Powersports in Tulsa is where I bought my 08 and they matched the same price that BCS was going to give me so that would be another option for you. Im not for sure how Missouri does the oout of state buying stuff though. Just something for you to think about though.

Thank you, sir :beerchug: The local dealer here sticks with MSRP price, but always gives an overly fair trade in price.

Thank you, sir :beerchug: The local dealer here sticks with MSRP price, but always gives an overly fair trade in price.

Your welcome. I know that BCS is close to being the cheapest around just look at the best price thread. My two brothers have bought a total of 3 busas from them and mine would have been the fourth. I went to Action just to look at the colrs so I could call BCS and tell them which one I wanted so they would have it set up when I got up there the next week. The salesman at Action came over there to talk to me about the busa and I told him I was there to just look at the colors and he asked me why. I told him I was going to get it from BCS because they were cheaper there and he said let him call his supervisor to see if they could match it. I had to hassle with him a little bit but I got the price I wanted to pay for it. it ended up saving me gas money because it was still 4/gallon at the time.

There have been a few dealerships here in San Diego that I've seen them at already. Don't know about their current inventory, but San Diego's House of Motorcycles, Fun Bike Center, and Escondido Cycle Center have all had 09s come in already.

Back