4 Busa's and 40 Bikes in todays Ride

Ken, what's the name of the place in the second post? The brown bar on the third picture I think. I went there a few times long ago and cannot remember it's name.

Ken, what's the name of the place in the second post? The brown bar on the third picture I think. I went there a few times long ago and cannot remember it's name.

This is the Biker Bar called the HideOut. On any given Weekend its filled with Harley types. But today we had 4 Busa's and 40 sport bikes with only 4 Harleys. It could be that they get a bit cold with the wind blowing up their jeans thru their pant leg with their feet so high up in the air :whistle:

OOPS I just checked the photo you were referencing, that is Carlees in Borrego Springs which was our lunch stop

4busasgroup5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I am jealous seeing that many bikes in one place that are not Hardleys. Here in Southern IL that is 95% of the bikes you see. Nice pics! :thumbsup:

Wow, I am jealous seeing that many bikes in one place that are not Hardleys. Here in Southern IL that is 95% of the bikes you see. Nice pics! :thumbsup:

What was even weirder is we stopped at this Harley Biker Bar and there were only 4 Harleys and 40 Sportbikes at 2pm on a Sunday??
The people inside could not believe their eyes.

4busasgroup6.jpg

What was even weirder is we stopped at this Harley Biker Bar and there were only 4 Harleys and 40 Sportbikes at 2pm on a Sunday??
The people inside could not believe their eyes.

4busasgroup6.jpg
The Hideout. That's the one I was trying to figure out.

I went there a couple times, almost always packed with Hardley's

The only thing better than riding around in Januuary wit 75 degree weather in bright sun shine & riding by the ocean is riding Borrego Springs! Damnit. I wish it was me...
Great Pics.:cheerleader:

GREAT pics ---here's the only thing I get to take pictures of!:banghead:

Attachments

• snowfall.bmp
    500.7 KB · Views: 85
Back