Oklahoma Ride Pics to Stillwater

Okay, So I missed this one ride...but the next time, everyone decides to make it down this way...especially like the mt scott area...I know some of you had made it down here before.....

HIT ME UP!!!!!!

Rocky....lol:rulez:

hey, 'busa dot org. Gotta say this is the most rider friendly site I've seen! I live about 2 hours north of the Tulsa Expo Center and was doin' everything in my power to justify the ride. It just might not have been too comfortable coming back home late in the evening. I am eagerly looking forward the days when that won't be a concern. Looked like a great ride as well as a great day for it!

hey, 'busa dot org. Gotta say this is the most rider friendly site I've seen! I live about 2 hours north of the Tulsa Expo Center and was doin' everything in my power to justify the ride. It just might not have been too comfortable coming back home late in the evening. I am eagerly looking forward the days when that won't be a concern. Looked like a great ride as well as a great day for it!

Welcome to the oRg bro. You should have made it, we had a blast. :beerchug:

Okay, So I missed this one ride...but the next time, everyone decides to make it down this way...especially like the mt scott area...I know some of you had made it down here before.....

HIT ME UP!!!!!!

Rocky....lol:rulez:

Did you get on demmym's Oklahoma list? Send him a PM.

A few more pics, Big change weather wise from yesterday it's just plain cold today.

102_2918.jpg

102_2919.jpg

102_2923.jpg

102_2924.jpg

102_2931.jpg

102_2937.jpg

102_2940.jpg

102_2939.jpg

I'm JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

Glad you guys had a good time!!!! I wish I was out riding right now!!!!:banghead:

Man I wish I didnt have to work last night!! I didn't even get to get her out and ride around town for a lil bit. Glad everybody had fun and made it home safe!

Back