Twotone's and Semi's New Year

Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad Semi didn't like his dinner :laugh: I'm guessing he didn't offer to share......

you too bro? i thought i had at least one friend that wouldn't join in on me :rofl: i had forgotten all about that pic

it is...we were actually talking about that on Thurs...of course, these pics were taken about 2 miles from where the Missouri River joins the Mississippi which really adds some volume to it

unfortunately, the road to the confluence is closed and has been ever since the flood this summer...it is a pretty cool thing watching the muddy Missouri blend into the relatively clean Mississippi...i think i have a couple pics of it if i can find them :beerchug:

Wow. I can't imagine a clean Mississippi River. I've seen sat photos from space showing the silt flowing into the gulf of Mexico.

like ttv said, it was difficult to take pics from the top deck but this one turned out fair

IMG_3362 (Large).jpg

By the way BusaJules, we all enjoyed a taete of your fine Hooch! Some had more than the others...ehhemmmm TTV:whistle: Smmmmooooth, he said!:laugh: We all agreed on that one.

Looks Awsome.. u need to get out to philly so i can show yah the city of brotherly love lol.!!! and u can goto genos and geta real philly cheesesteak...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm genos aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg :drool:

I grew up in the Philly burbs. Haven't been able to get a good cheesesteak since I left.

According to mapquest Saint Louis, MO to Philly is 14 and a half hours. So if you leave at noon, no sleep, prolly 2:30 am. 888.5 hours

RoadTrip???

Back